EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Day 7
Clue 10
Push me and I will push you back

Posted
Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - Press the right buttons and you'll be kept abreast
Posted
Here we go, clues as of today
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue3 - Grid17 - this is where you confess about your sins and others would know your turn ons
Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions
Day 2 Clue5 - Grid 18 - an essay is something people like to read about you
Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you
Day 4 Clue 7 - Grid2 - Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 5 Clue 8 - Grid12 - she likes me, she speaks to me and i need to keep her in my A list
Day 6 Clue 9 - Grid19 - it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day 7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - ding dong is the best way to see what's going on this app
Posted

can anyone help me with clue #10 please?

Posted
Day 7 Clue 10 (Grid 22) If you don't turn them on 😉 how will you know... Need a little push?
Posted
42 minutes ago, Dawnstar1098 said:

can anyone help me with clue #10 please?

Just scroll up and see if you can figure out or feel free to message me for further help

Posted
Found 8 Clues / / reevaluate who you are and what you want and maybe the clue will come to you 😉
Posted
10 minutes ago, philadelphia686 said:
Found 8 Clues / / reevaluate who you are and what you want and maybe the clue will come to you 😉

Scroll up and all clues till today have been posted - they are easy - tap every options on the app to find the icons

Posted
How many icons are available to be found right now? I’m missing grid #10, why is it not where I think it will be?!
Posted
39 minutes ago, kitty79 said:
How many icons are available to be found right now? I’m missing grid #10, why is it not where I think it will be?!

10 as of today and scroll up for clues or you can message me if you need further help

Posted
28 minutes ago, Master50 said:
Help with icon 10

Day 7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - ding dong is the best way to see what's going on this app

Posted
Yeah can someone please post all the clues for me I am so confused is it 10 or 7 clues now?
Posted
3 minutes ago, scottish_switch said:
Yeah can someone please post all the clues for me I am so confused is it 10 or 7 clues now?

10 icons so far

Posted
Looked everywhere can't find icon 10. Help please
Posted
It pays to have done these hunts before!! I only saw the clues for the first three on Day 1. Now I just poked around some usual hiding spots and found the seven I was missing without a single
clue 🕵️♀️
Posted
24 minutes ago, nycgentledaddy said:

It pays to have done these hunts before!! I only saw the clues for the first three on Day 1. Now I just poked around some usual hiding spots and found the seven I was missing without a single
clue 🕵️♀️

That's actually a good idea... Especially for those who struggle with cryptic clues. Have a look around the site and explore all the nooks and crannies...  The treasure hunts (I feel) are designed to help users get familiar with the layout and features of the site, plus getting us to engage with each other... I think it works well at doing that.  😊

Posted
That's the whole idea of the hunt is to explore all the options on the app to find hidden icons
Posted

Can we please remember it's not just the app that we can find these icons !! The treasure hunt is also available on desktop and mobile desktop version of the site, thank you 🙂 

Posted
Day 7, clue 10 gridd 22. Matchbox20's first hit will tell you when something happens.
Posted

im having issues finding grid 7 ive been looking since it came out, .....

Posted
Day #07 - Clue #10 - Grid #22 - Turn these on to keep you on top of all things from the app