EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
19 hours ago, joedoe said:
Clue 7 the person who drives a train is called ???

Should be the person who checks tickets. Engineers drive the train 😉

Posted
46 minutes ago, masters78 said:

Should be the person who checks tickets. Engineers drive the train 😉

Good one, as long as you know the zip code

Posted
I'm gonna need a updated list of clues 😅 I've only got 1 and had no idea about this
Posted
12 hours ago, cdmah8291 said:

I'm gonna need a updated list of clues 😅 I've only got 1 and had no idea about this

Here are a list of my clues so far below but there are many more in this thread from other members which may help.  Just expand your comments and scroll back however if you are struggling to find them head over to the website using your phone browser and www.fetish.com, sign on using the same id and password you would for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the thread which will take you to each days clues so far. 

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 04 - Do you hide behind the curtains for a little seclusion?

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 05 - Is it time to increase your inner circle?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 17 - Take me to the FET church Father, for I have sinned!!

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - Got a burning question, maybe it’s time to get creative 📝

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Be your own advocate and fill us in, we all love a bit of detail 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - Follow the I think you will like it

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 02 - When you get About FET don’t crack the code, follow it

Posted
17 minutes ago, SubOfVienna said:
Is there always 1 icon per day?

Hello, Yes from day 3 it became 1 icon a day

Posted
16 minutes ago, SubOfVienna said:

Is there always 1 icon per day?

Yes there is normally one icon per day released at 3pm UK time.  Sometimes the Community Team do mix it up and throw an extra one to keep us on our toes but for the majority of the hunt there is only one icon per day. 

Posted
Is there only one icon a day? How did some already find all of them? I only found 5
Posted
5 minutes ago, DarthRevan69 said:

Is there only one icon a day? How did some already find all of them? I only found 5

Currently there are 7 available icons to collect, so if members have collected all 7 they are uptodate and have found all available icons released so far. 

Posted
Need help finding 2 more I have grid 4,7,10,17&18
Posted
14 minutes ago, Starz25 said:

Need help finding 2 more I have grid 4,7,10,17&18

It looks like you are missing Clue # 2 and Clue # 7.

I have attached my clues below for you, feel free to message me, if you still need help 😊

On 6/1/2023 at 11:33 PM, PixieDust said:

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 05 - Is it time to increase your inner circle?

23 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 02 - When you get About FET don’t crack the code, follow it

Posted

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 12 - You know the song, so let’s sing along …… 🎵raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens…… these are a few of my ……. 🎵

Posted
Here we go, clues as of today
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue3 - Grid17 - this is where you confess about your sins and others would know your turn ons
Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions
Day 2 Clue5 - Grid 18 - an essay is something people like to read about you
Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you
Day 4 Clue 7 - Grid2 - Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 5 Clue 8 - Grid12 - she likes me, she speaks to me and i need to keep her in my A list
Posted
Clue 8 hot song from the sound of music
Posted
Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 12 - Where you put those that haven't made it to your friends list so you can keep an eye on them
Posted
Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 12 - out of all the grandchildren I'm my grandmother's
Posted
#8, Mary Martin was the first to sing this,
Posted
Clue 8 Grid 12: It’s quite the ac-cum-plishment to be added to this list.🤩
Posted
5 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Yes there is normally one icon per day released at 3pm UK time.  Sometimes the Community Team do mix it up and throw an extra one to keep us on our toes but for the majority of the hunt there is only one icon per day. 

Thank you!

Posted
I’m
Confused lol but I have two icons. Yay
Posted
19 minutes ago, JT152 said:
I’m
Confused lol but I have two icons. Yay

You can scroll up and i have posted all the clues as of date