EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
38 minutes ago, srslyscary said:

i have 1 left and i need help finding it, i’ve checked everywhere i can possibly think of

So far, you should have grid numbers 2, 4, 5, 7, 10, 12, 17, 18, and 19 when going top to bottom left to right. We’ve listed all of our clues so far so please message if you need more help!! Good luck :)

Clue 1 Grid 4: Keeping some things hidden is great but “cumming” out is better.💦
Clue 2 Grid 5: When you find someone who cum-pletely catches your eye, you may want to be more than just acquaintances.👯‍♀️
Clue 3 Grid 17: No one is perfect, so cum here to get things off your chest.✝️
Clue 4 Grid 10: Cum one cum all I have an announcement to make!🗣️
Clue 5 Grid 18: Be cum-pletely honest in this section so we can get to know you.✍️
Clue 6 Grid 7: To see all the people who think you’re cum-patible, go to this list.😻
Clue 7 Grid 2: Cum-duct yourself respectfully and follow the rules laid out here.📜
Clue 8 Grid 12: It’s quite the ac-cum-plishment to be added to this list.🤩
Clue 9 Grid 19: Help grow the cum-munity by inviting others to the site.👫

Posted
36 minutes ago, Engineer314 said:

Erm. I would really like, not a clue as such. What am I even looking for?

You’re looking for small parts of an image. Each one is a square that is part of the entire grid. They can be found anywhere on the site, and stand out as they are not normally supposed to be there.

Posted
6/6 i'd love to Point you to this clue.... but if i only knew How... suppose i'll need to request an ally to join me 🤔🤔
Posted
I’m not sure what two I’m missing. Please help
Posted
2 hours ago, stewart1111 said:

I'm struggling on grid no 5

Have sent you a message 😊

57 minutes ago, JayJacobs1995 said:

I’m not sure what two I’m missing. Please help

Have sent you a copy of my grid map which should help. 😊

Posted
This is the 2nd hunt I've been on and I absolutely love doing this! I look everywhere!!! Can't wait to give out the icons and make others smile. Good luck sexy people! 😘 XOXO
Posted
Can anyone make a service vest for an ostrich? I want to take it on the bus. Thanks for the clues today!
Posted
How many icons have been released?? I found 8 so far
Do they disappear if I don’t find them the day they come out or if I open the page and miss tapping the icon?
Posted
3 minutes ago, kitty79 said:

How many icons have been released?? I found 8 so far
Do they disappear if I don’t find them the day they come out or if I open the page and miss tapping the icon?

Currently there are 9 icons available to collect.

On the app if you collect the icon it will disappear from where you collected it and then it will visible in your Treasure Chest.

On the desktop/mobile desktop the icon remains visible but also is visible in your Treasure Chest.

The released icons are available to collect for the entire time the hunt is up and running. 

If you miss a day you can always go back and recollect.  😊

Posted
4 minutes ago, deptford962 said:

I was wondering that 2. I have 7

Currently there are 9 icons available to collect.  If you would like hand working out which two you are missing, you are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted
31 minutes ago, ILOVESHVDPIE69 said:

read the clue about 10 times it will hit u like a ton of bricks!

This is what I suggest - ignore the Grid and keep tap/clicking various options of the app and discover the hidden icon using the clues provided (various clues for each icon). Hope you can find them and feel free to message me for further help

Posted
I can’t find icon grid 5 and 10! Anyone a clue?
Posted
15 minutes ago, B_AMS said:
I can’t find icon grid 5 and 10! Anyone a clue?

Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions

Posted
Morning can some post a clue for #9 thanks
Posted
14 minutes ago, IttiBittiQueeni76 said:
Morning can some post a clue for #9 thanks

Day 6 Clue 9 - Grid19 - it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party

Posted
Can anyone help me with clue 7? I looked up everything code and found nothing. Thanks in advance.
Posted
17 minutes ago, lordspanksalot said:
Can anyone help me with clue 7? I looked up everything code and found nothing. Thanks in advance.

Day 4 Clue 7 - Grid2 - Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement

Posted

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - At a push let me ring your bell 😁