EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
8 minutes ago, lolii13 said:

The second box across the first line

8 minutes ago, lolii13 said:

Is all I need

Happy to give you a hand but you will need to reply to my initial greet message before I can message you again. 😊

Posted
55 minutes ago, NikPeristeris said:
I need some help

You found 6, still 5 left, all the clues are posted if you scroll up or keep opening every app or website features to find hidden icons

Posted
57 minutes ago, NikPeristeris said:

I need some help

57 minutes ago, NikPeristeris said:

Hidden icons

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 16 - Your one stop shop for a little eye candy, digging deeper just might reveal the best candy 🕵️

Posted
Day 9 Clue 12 - Grid16 - just looking for that special person, it's better to improve the criteria and you can find someone within your reach
Posted
Clue 12
Look close and far
Find a mate
Posted
# Austin powers has to find a golden one..., Yeah Baby!!
Posted
How many icons are there suppose to be?
Posted
17 minutes ago, Fuxkenmensa said:

How many icons are there suppose to be?

Currently there are 12 icons available to collect. 😊

Posted
4 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Currently there are 12 icons available to collect. 😊

Thanks! 😊 I have 11. I just checked my grid! I have all of the ones I need for now. I’m assuming the time difference is at play here lol

Posted
1 minute ago, Fuxkenmensa said:

Thanks! 😊 I have 11. I just checked my grid! I have all of the ones I need for now. I’m assuming the time difference is at play here lol

The 12th icon was released at 3pm UK time which was almost 2hours ago.  If you scroll back you will find the clues for Icon 12. 

Posted
Clue 12 Grid 16: If you’re struggling to find someone nearby, we re-cum-mend you try looking a little further afield.🔎
Posted
Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 16 - Narrow it down or cast your net wide to help find what you are searching for
Posted
If needed, I'm more than happy to send anyone a recap of all the clues for all the grids released so far 😉
Posted
Is there somewhere else to see the clues give ?
Posted
Day 9 - Clue 12 - grid 16 want to change what you search for. Then use what is in a coffee machine