EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Founded 17 looking every where on here to fiber the rest
Posted
4 minutes ago, Richh said:

Still 3 more to go as of yesterday, clues are posted if you scroll up or feel free to message me

Posted
4 minutes ago, Richh said:

Currently there are 20 available icons to collect, so you are 3 short of being uptodate.  If you would like a hand you are welcome to message me as I am unable to message you due to your filters. 😊

Posted
9 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Currently there are 20 available icons to collect, so you are 3 short of being uptodate.  If you would like a hand you are welcome to message me as I am unable to message you due to your filters. 😊

Message you. I’ve fixed that message filter

Posted

Almost there with the treasure hunt so we thought we would share the cum-plete list of clues so far! Good luck to everyone and feel free to message us if you need some extra help!!

Clue 1 Grid 4: Keeping some things hidden is great but “cumming” out is better.💦
Clue 2 Grid 5: When you find someone who cum-pletely catches your eye, you may want to be more than just acquaintances.👯‍♀️
Clue 3 Grid 17: No one is perfect, so cum here to get things off your chest.✝️
Clue 4 Grid 10: Cum one cum all I have an announcement to make!🗣️
Clue 5 Grid 18: Be cum-pletely honest in this section so we can get to know you.✍️
Clue 6 Grid 7: To see all the people who think you’re cum-patible, go to this list.😻
Clue 7 Grid 2: Cum-duct yourself respectfully and follow the rules laid out here.📜
Clue 8 Grid 12: It’s quite the ac-cum-plishment to be added to this list.🤩
Clue 9 Grid 19: Help grow the cum-munity by inviting others to the site.👫
Clue 10 Grid 22: Make sure your cum-munication settings are up to date so you never miss our on important info.🔔
Clue 11 Grid 15: Cum shots or head shots? Either is fine with us.📸
Clue 12 Grid 16: If you’re struggling to find someone nearby, we re-cum-mend you try looking a little further afield.🔎
Clue 13 Grid 9: Extra! Extra! Cum read all about it!📰
Clue 14 Grid 8: What a cum-pliment it is when someone takes the time to look at your profile.👀
Clue 15 Grid 6: If you want to cum-municate with someone on the site, make sure you follow these guidelines.👮‍♂️
Clue 16 Grid 24: If you’re in a hurry to find some cum-pany, go here to take your pick.👨‍💻
Clue 17 Grid 21: If you want someone to suc-cum-b to your charms, make sure to write out exactly what you’re looking for here.👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Clue 18 Grid 23: Some of these “cum” with benefits.🫂

Clue 19 Grid 13:  Always make sure you look your best and check your cum-plexion in the mirror.🪞
Clue 20 Grid 14: Cum-pleting tasks increases your score.📈

Posted

I'm struggling with a couple of clues:

Clue 9: I can't find the location

Clue 14: Something happened which means I don't have that location available 

Posted
23 minutes ago, nuovacane said:

I'm struggling with a couple of clues:

Clue 9: I can't find the location

Clue 14: Something happened which means I don't have that location available 

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted

Day # 18 - Clue # 21 - Grid # 11 - To be part of this club, you all need one of these the minute you come through the door.

Posted
Day 18 Clue 21 - Grid11 - The exclusive club gives you different levels of benefits, so why not join it?
Posted
Clue 21 Grid 11: Cum enter the circle of trust. 🏅
Samischaste
Posted
Took a little longer today but I found it . Good clues though. Just keep 👀 looking
Posted
Clue 21
This credit card says. Blank has it privileges
Posted
Really struggling to find clue 21, grid 11. If anyone could help, would be most appreciated. 😊
Posted
3 minutes ago, CurvySam said:
Really struggling to find clue 21, grid 11. If anyone could help, would be most appreciated. 😊

It's pretty easy and the clues posted could help, feel free to message me if u need additional help

Posted
3 minutes ago, CurvySam said:

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Make sure you're set if you want to join.
Posted
17 minutes ago, Healsplease said:
I don’t see the clue for day 18 today

Day 18 Clue 21 - Grid11 - The exclusive club gives you different levels of benefits, so why not join it?

Posted
Day # 18 - Clue # 21 - Grid # 11 - we are all have one and some comes with special privileges?
Posted
Clue #21 is not clear. Can I get an alternative?
Posted
28 minutes ago, DomDadLondon said:
Clue #21 is not clear. Can I get an alternative?

I posted my clue if u scroll up or you can message me for further help