EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
2 hours ago, xkitten said:

I need help with clue #21 grid11 please

1 hour ago, Z310 said:

I’m having trouble with grid 24. I can’t find it anywhere lmao. Plz help :(

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
Also Day 18 Clue 21 - Grid11 this one is tricky
Posted
5 minutes ago, kalp2286 said:

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
6 minutes ago, kalp2286 said:

Day 18 Clue 21 - Grid11 - The exclusive club gives you different levels of benefits, so why not join it?

Feel free to message if u need further help

Posted
28 minutes ago, lodgey34 said:

Hello i believe in missing 2 but not sure what ones i am missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Have sent you a copy of my grid map which should help 😊

Posted
31 minutes ago, lodgey34 said:
Hello i believe in missing 2 but not sure what ones i am missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated

We are now on Day 8 and all the clues if you joined in recently
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue3 - Grid17 - this is where you confess about your sins and others would know your turn ons
Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions
Day 2 Clue5 - Grid 18 - an essay is something people like to read about you
Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you
Day 4 Clue 7 - Grid2 - Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 5 Clue 8 - Grid12 - she likes me, she speaks to me and i need to keep her in my A list
Day 6 Clue 9 - Grid19 - it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day 7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - ding dong is the best way to see what's going on this app
Day 8 Clue 11 - Grid15 - just check how you look and any of the poze needs to be hidden
Day 9 Clue 12 - Grid16 - just looking for that special person, it's better to improve the criteria and you can find someone within your reach
Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid9 - launch the rocket from the base before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it
Day 11 Clue 14 - Grid8 - that silent admirer who thinks you don't know but you do find out and inspect her well
Day 12 Clue 15 - Grid6 - if you decide to talk to me then better understand the rules of engagement
Day 13 Clue 16 - Grid24 - to the left, to the right, before you do that, check and expand your options
Day 14 Clue 17 - Grid21 - why not market yourself and others will know what's good about u
Day 15 Clue 18 - Grid23 - here is the list you will find the ones you get along if you have put them in your A list
Day 16 Clue 19 - Grid13 - better check yourself out to see what others see you
Day 17 Clue 20 - Grid14 - check your daily rewards be it liking others pics or comments or playing games here
Day 18 Clue 21 - Grid11 - The exclusive club gives you different levels of benefits, so why not join it?

Posted
32 minutes ago, lodgey34 said:

Just posted all clues as of date

Posted
I'm missing 6 still. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted
1 hour ago, lallen71 said:
I'm missing 6 still. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please scroll up and clues have been posted or feel free to message me

Posted

Day # 19 - Clue # 22 Grid # 01 - For a little added protection this is something you should update and change often 

Posted

Day # 19 - Clue # 22 Grid # 01 - Want easy trouble free access? You better make this hard to crack

Posted
Day # 19 - Clue # 22 Grid # 01 - update this often for extra security
Posted
Day 19 Clue 22 - Grid1 - Always update this every few months to keep thieves away
Posted
#22 some people avoid Grease! using a different route...
Posted
Can anyone send me a ss of the icons already out pls?
Posted
3 minutes ago, ropeme said:

Happy to send you a screenshot however your filters are preventing me from messaging you. You are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted
5 minutes ago, ropeme said:

As of today 22icons released and you can scroll up for the clues posted

Posted
Clue 22
Change this often like ever 6 months so you don’t get hacked
Posted
How many should I have found by now?
Posted
i currently missing one and need help finding it since idk what clue number it is
Posted
Nevermind found them all so far