EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
23 comes out today at three Eastern time 
Posted
18 minutes ago, booklover94 said:
I have 20 so far but I think I'm missing a couple and struggling to find them

You need 2 more to be up to date. Feel free to message me if u need any help

Posted
14 minutes ago, IttiBittiQueeni76 said:
23 comes out today at three Eastern time 

At 3pm UK time

Posted
17 minutes ago, KissingDom said:

At 3pm UK time

So what time is that here n the US

Posted
14 minutes ago, MrJ0819 said:

So what time is that here n the US

For Pennsylvania time according to what I have worked out it would be 10am for you not sure for the rest of the Time zones in the US though.  I normally use worldtimebuddy, its a great tool for working out different time zones. 

Posted
Can someone help me find clue 21 grid 11
Posted
1 minute ago, xkitten said:

Can someone help me find clue 21 grid 11

Have replied to your dm 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Happy to give you a hand however your filters are preventing me from messaging you. You are welcome to message me. 😊

You should be able to message me now x

Posted
4 minutes ago, barnstaple650 said:

You should be able to message me now x

I tried again but still getting the same message with regards to you having filters. You are more than welcome to message me. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I tried again but still getting the same message with regards to you having filters. You are more than welcome to message me. 

I turnt of all the filters should work now , have ran outta messages for the day to send you a message

Posted
1 minute ago, barnstaple650 said:

I turnt of all the filters should work now , have ran outta messages for the day to send you a message

Sorry I still can't get through, the system wont let me and is telling me you still have filters.  Someone else might have to try and message you instead, or alternatively you can message me tomorrow. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Sorry I still can't get through, the system wont let me and is telling me you still have filters.  Someone else might have to try and message you instead, or alternatively you can message me tomorrow. 

I too can't message him! He needs to change message filters

Posted
Still trying to find all mine it is hard any help would be appreciated
Posted
2 minutes ago, bottomboi75 said:
Still trying to find all mine it is hard any help would be appreciated

Please scroll up, have posted all the clues till today and you can message me for further help

Posted
14 minutes ago, KissingDom said:

I too can't message him! He needs to change message filters

Can u help please

Posted
9 minutes ago, bottomboi75 said:

Can u help please

Sure but i can't message you as your filters don't allow, u can message me if u like

Posted

Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 20 - A handy place to keep those pesky pests

Posted
Day 20 Clue 23 - Grid20 - if you don't like someone usher them into cyberspace and you will find then in your X list
Posted
Since we are one away from the last icon, thought I will post a recap for those who might need it 🙂

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 04 - how much do you value yours?
Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 05 - who have made it into your inner circle?
Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 17 - commited any sins lately?
Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - got any burning questions you want opinions on?
Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - we all have one on here but how much have you added in yours?
Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - 👍🏻 or ❤️
Day #04 Clue # 07 - Grid #02 - how well do you conduct yourself on here?
Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 12 - out of all the grandchildren I'm my grandmother's
Day #06 - Clue #09 - Grid #19 - spread the word, spread the love
Day #07 - Clue #10 - Grid #22 - Turn these on to keep you on top of all things from the app
Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 15 - go here to check yourself out
Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 16 - narrow it down or cast your net wide to help find what you are searching for
Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 09 - what do you want to see on here, did you know you can customise it
Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 08 - Have you checked out who last checked you out?
Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 06 - Every house have there own, have you made yourself familiar with them before entering?
Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - before you decide which direction you will go make sure the settings are on your side
Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 21 - if someone do this in the chat room it is suggested to place one of these instead
Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 23 - Joey have Chandler, Rachel have Monica, who do you have on here?
Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 13 - what impression do you give out?
Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 14 - have you maxed out your daily allowance?
Day # 18 - Clue # 21 - Grid # 11 - we are all have one and some comes with special privileges?
Day # 19 - Clue # 22 Grid # 01 - update this often for extra security
Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 20 - Don't let the bad apples spoil the rest of the bunch, place them on the naughty step
Posted
Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 20 - Naughty site members made out of Lego perhaps?
Posted
16 minutes ago, LunaMaeve said:

Since we are one away from the last icon, thought I will post a recap for those who might need it 🙂

Thank you!! I was just about to request that someone do this. 😁😁

Posted
#23 if you just use tackle to to try to lift you'll get nowhere, find what's missing to elevate...
Posted
I can’t find day 11 grid #8 for the life of me.. it seems like it should be in a very obvious place based on the clues but when I go there, there’s nothing.