EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
17 minutes ago, hotnuts69 said:

Can’t find 24😅

If you are referring to grid #24 rather than the final icon, my clue for that day was the following below.  I can see you are still at only 22 icons, so if this is not the one you are looking for, you are welcome to message me. 

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - Short on time, dig a little deeper and you might just find something to suit those kinky cravings in hurry⏱️

Posted

Here we go, my final clue:

Day # 21 - Clue # 24 - Grid # 03 - Time to wrap up this hunt, make sure you put a bow on it 🎁

Posted
Day 21 Clue 24 - Grid3 - be it any occasion - birthday or anniversary, everyone gets it and loves it
Posted
All done . Thank you clue givers. You all do such a fab job. Xxxxx
Posted

And another hunt draws to a close, it's been fun as always and thanks to the hostess who is the mostest...the wonderous @PixieDust

Day # 21 - Clue # 24 - Grid # 03 - This is a present of a clue - why not pay it forward and give someone else one?

Posted
Clue 24 you get these for Christmas and Birthdays
Posted
Got them all like Pokémon first time completing a hunt
Posted
Congrats to everyone who found all the 24 Icons

Here are the clues in case :

Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue3 - Grid17 - this is where you confess about your sins and others would know your turn ons
Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions
Day 2 Clue5 - Grid 18 - an essay is something people like to read about you
Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you
Day 4 Clue 7 - Grid2 - Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 5 Clue 8 - Grid12 - she likes me, she speaks to me and i need to keep her in my A list
Day 6 Clue 9 - Grid19 - it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day 7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - ding dong is the best way to see what's going on this app
Day 8 Clue 11 - Grid15 - just check how you look and any of the poze needs to be hidden
Day 9 Clue 12 - Grid16 - just looking for that special person, it's better to improve the criteria and you can find someone within your reach
Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid9 - launch the rocket from the base before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it
Day 11 Clue 14 - Grid8 - that silent admirer who thinks you don't know but you do find out and inspect her well
Day 12 Clue 15 - Grid6 - if you decide to talk to me then better understand the rules of engagement
Day 13 Clue 16 - Grid24 - to the left, to the right, before you do that, check and expand your options
Day 14 Clue 17 - Grid21 - why not market yourself and others will know what's good about u
Day 15 Clue 18 - Grid23 - here is the list you will find the ones you get along if you have put them in your A list
Day 16 Clue 19 - Grid13 - better check yourself out to see what others see you
Day 17 Clue 20 - Grid14 - check your daily rewards be it liking others pics or comments or playing games here
Day 18 Clue 21 - Grid11 - The exclusive club gives you different levels of benefits, so why not join it?
Day 19 Clue 22 - Grid1 - Always update this every few months to keep thieves away
Day 20 Clue 23 - Grid20 - if you don't like someone usher them into cyberspace and you will find then in your X list
Day 21 Clue 24 - Grid3 - be it any occasion - birthday or anniversary, everyone gets it and loves it
Posted
Found It! It Is my 1st complete treasure Hunt!
Posted
Yay! Thanks for all the tips, guys! You rock 🤩
Posted
Great Hint guys! Thank you for all the tips! 🥰
Posted
Thank you to everyone for the wonderful and amazing clues and support. The biggest thank you goes to the people who organised this amazing event
Posted
Grid 3 hint: like the person you’ve been chatting with? Send them something special to let them know you like them 😊🎁
Posted
Final Clue!

Day # 21 - Clue # 24 - Grid # 03 - Give the gift of appreciation
Posted
Can I please get help with grid 11? Thank you
Posted
Can I please get help with grid 11? Thank you. It's the only one I'm missing