What do you call your 🐱

Posted
I'm curious as to the most common names for 🐱 as I know of some people call it different things and other people get really turned off if you don't call it the right thing
Posted
I like to call it my taran tula
Posted
Unless you are talking about actual cats...
Posted
My sugar puff. I wouldn’t say this if I was trying to be sexy though 🤣😆
Posted
Foof or Le Puss Puss, Pussy for me sounds dirty and insulting. Like when someone uses it as an insult to someone else. Some who talks about my "pussy" turns me right off.
Posted
Being British I instantly get turned off if it's called a cunt 😂😂😂
Pussy or daddy's little hole! 😈
Posted
1 hour ago, xFieryRed said:
Being British I instantly get turned off if it's called a cunt 😂😂😂
Pussy or daddy's little hole! 😈

I love this answer 😸
I hate "Cunt" or "Fanny", they actually make my me wanna vom.
"Pussy" or other terms for the DD, I totally agree😌

Posted
1 minute ago, LittleSoulTease said:

I love this answer 😸

*make me wanna 🤦🏽‍♀️

Posted

Depends on the context. 

I’m comfortable referring to it with its anatomical name but also know a raft of others due to my job. 

Personal life I’m a cunt girl. No idea why, I think I like the brutality of it. 

Although I love the idea of referring to it as “His” (or it being male a la Pitch Perfect).

I hate pussy or fanny or minge - they make me cringe and are pretty much an instant turn off. 

Posted
3 hours ago, LittleSoulTease said:

I love this answer 😸

I like using 'foof' aswell but definitely the C word is just a big nope 😂😂

Posted
1 hour ago, xFieryRed said:

I like using 'foof' aswell but definitely the C word is just a big nope 😂😂

Someone reminded me on their post, some people say to you, "your minge" which is a huge no 👎🏽
If im talking in general, I say my "foof". Some of my friends (especially male) laugh when they hear it, but it just sounds cute, socially acceptable and innocent 😂👸🏼

Posted
Cunt.
Let's take back ownership of the word ladies.

Or Quim. I don't mind that.

Cunt has the same vocal sound as cock, so there is parity.

I do not have a furry feline between my legs. I hate cats, and it is diminutive and belittling. Don't accept it.
Minge is vile and common.

Vagina is fine, it is what it is.

It's very individual, but I own my cunt and will choose what it is called, not have it named by any man or woman.

Yay!
Posted
Pootnanny. I have another but I’m drawing a fat blank lol
Posted
As a trans man, I normally refer to it as vagina, but if I'm writing a story, or talking about with people I trust, it's a pussy. Although I've called it a cunt before, but not often.
Posted
So far nobody mentioned fanny, not a futile way to word it but a merely smooth and easy going way
Posted
Ohhh yes I remember. Hoo-haa haha
Posted
I call it open for business lmfao. Just wanted to comment here, sadhornybassist, on your paying for oral sex question. If you were local to me, fuck yes, you could eat my pretty little fucking snatch and get paid dividends. I mean, I have someone already willing to do it free, but fuck yeah, I would at least try you out once. Expect the unexpected
Posted
Her name is joy.. she lives on many but i feel joy when we meet and play.
Posted
6 hours ago, utakethesubway said:
Her name is joy.. she lives on many but i feel joy when we meet and play.

Cute