In stricking out

Ji****

Posted
I've sent probably 50 messages on here making an advance. I've gotten 1 response and it was mocking me. What am I doing wrong?
Posted
You have a penis and you are single welcome to the club😂😂😂
Posted
Dude that’s just the game. Women get hundreds of messages a day. Men get nothing lol.
Posted
You've been here 24 days and sent 50 separate messages to individuals, so more than two a day - that suggests to me that you're just randomly messaging anyone local to you rather than tailoring your search and your messages to people that interest you.
You've not said what your messages say, but if they're limited to "Hi, fancy a chat?" or worse still sexual in content, then I'm not surprised you've been getting no responses.
It probably doesn't help that your profile tells a recipient nothing of any real substance about you and your interests here - it almost reads like you stumbled across the site and thought you'd give it a go, rather than actually having a genuine interest and knowledge of kink.
You also have to remember that there are many many men just the same as you, and less women, so you can't expect responses to every or even many of the messages you send - so find ways to make yourself stand out - make your profile appealing and showing you've really thought about your reasons for being here, and that you have some knowledge of the kink world.
Either way if you're expecting to hit pay dirt after 24 days, you're going to be sorely disappointed.
Posted
50:1 ratio hahaha, about the same ratio of men to women, you're doing well.
Posted
It all comes down to the message youre sending, are they likely to come across as boorish, rude, demanding, etc.

Ive been on here 2 years, met several people, including my current partner and had lots of good conversations with women on here.
Posted

I think when you first join up to a site it's very difficult because some of the first people you message might see you as the latest person whose signed up and drove straight into messaging everyone

which, if you've sent 50 messages - is pretty much what you've done anyway

A lot also here depends on the context of the messages you've sent.  But if you've sent 50 in such a short space of time, most weren't to people you were actually interested in : and they know it.

Sometimes it's a self filling prophecy.

Posted
Make a connection on or a mutual kink pr lifestyle. I have meet up with and explored as well gained knowledge in opening up who I am
Posted
Also….not for nothing good women are grammar and spelling nazis. It’s “Striking out” Sorry bro ya gotta be an attractive flower to get attention from a bee.
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
It could be your approach, could your messages be perceived as rude? Also your profile lacks content.
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
41 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
You've been here 24 days and sent 50 separate messages to individuals, so more than two a day - that suggests to me that you're just randomly messaging anyone local to you rather than tailoring your search and your messages to people that interest you.
You've not said what your messages say, but if they're limited to "Hi, fancy a chat?" or worse still sexual in content, then I'm not surprised you've been getting no responses.
It probably doesn't help that your profile tells a recipient nothing of any real substance about you and your interests here - it almost reads like you stumbled across the site and thought you'd give it a go, rather than actually having a genuine interest and knowledge of kink.
You also have to remember that there are many many men just the same as you, and less women, so you can't expect responses to every or even many of the messages you send - so find ways to make yourself stand out - make your profile appealing and showing you've really thought about your reasons for being here, and that you have some knowledge of the kink world.
Either way if you're expecting to hit pay dirt after 24 days, you're going to be sorely disappointed.

Your observation is spot on!

Posted
Put a typical opener here and see how people experience it.
Posted

@Railingsthat doesn’t work sometimes either 😂😂. You just have to remember there is a lid for every pot. Just find your pot or your lid. Anything worth having takes effort.

Posted
Nothing, majority on here are only after your ***
Posted
7 minutes ago, PleasureFreak69 said:
Nothing, majority on here are only after your ***

Don't deny it happens (and when it does you should report the profile) but that's an exaggeration. In my 18 or so months here I've never once been asked for any kind of financial payment, and I've talked to lots of women.
Most of those out for financial gain are easy to spot too.

Posted
Hi, I de change your Status part on your Profile, so it shows more interest in this area 🙂
Posted
Same mate, we’re same age might be an age thing
Posted
Don't give up.

Be playful, experiment with your messages. Remember that it's really difficult for women on an app like this too. Go to munches, flirt and make attempts in real life also.

Regarding the number of messages, try 50/week, and then another week try give, but put your everything into those five. Put your all into each one.

If you have to go 6 months and you get one response that leads to something you enjoy, the numbers don't matter.

Don't give up.
Posted
Well I hope it will help out. Change your description and message only people who are close to you.
Posted
There are a few good threads in this forum where people have asked similar question, suggested reading of the comments on those.
Posted
It's a community, not a fast food drive thru. Everyone you've messaged has probably gotten 50 other messages, from guys doing exactly what you're doing. You have to assume you're going to be ignored, until you've established a reason not to be...because there's a revolving door of people coming and going. Fakes, scammers, and your run of the mill creeps.

It is what it is. Your lost in a sea of bullshit...and you look like just another wave.