Women who like to fart.

Licknsniff

Posted

Does it feel good to release the pressure. Are natural farts better than pumped in farts? Or does it feel the same? How about farting in a man’s face. Would you ever consider? Looking for women’s input 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I like to abide by the adage: better out than in! Natural farts are better to me but I don't have an issue with pumped farts, though I know many do. Never done pumped farts so I can't compare that. 

I would absolutely fart in a mans face while he masturbates or licks my ass and on his dick - the thought turns me on immensely.

The issue is my general circumstances don't really allow me to meet up like that. And my family are often around which makes it harder to have freedom of movement and whatnot. So I just watch fart videos and fantasize about me being the one farting on someone. 

Additionally, I'm still working on getting rid of the shame I feel having this fetish. I'm sure it's great to share in the fetish with someone who has it also, but I think I'd still feel a tad bit sheepish in person 😅 . I want to be really unbothered and embrace it like the fart models do! (On that note: I love that the fart video girls genuinely have the fetish and get paid for sessions) If timidity, traveling, and anonymity were non issues, I would've linked up with someone nearby by now.

Edited by Liz77
Posted

@Liz77 I think the shame is natural but I’m glad you are working to get rid of it beacause there is literally nothing wrong with enjoying whatever fetish turns you on :)