Liverpool munchs

Posted
Hi all,
I'm moving to Liverpool in 4 weeks and keen to attend my first munch or party.
Can anyone recommend anywhere. Or is anyone from the area?
Posted
8 hours ago, Richjf said:

Hi all,
I'm moving to Liverpool in 4 weeks and keen to attend my first munch or party.
Can anyone recommend anywhere. Or is anyone from the area?

Yes absolutely - So depending on where about you are some munches are easier to get to than others. 

• Wirral Munch on the 2nd Tuesday of the month 7pm-Midnight held at Townhouse, Union St, Wirral
  • Kinky Drinkies on the last Saturday of the month 2pm-6pm at The Swann Inn, Wood St, L1
  • Rock Karaoke on the last Saturday of the month 7.30pm-Midnight at Tap/Sanctury, Lime St, L1
  • The Liverpool Munch Bunch 2nd Saturday of the Month 2pm-6pm at the Ship & Mitre, Dale St, L1

There are more but best to go along to those and get to know people. Once you're known you'll likely be invited to others. If you check MY events on here you'll find a link to the Townhouse munch. 

Posted
Amazing thanks! Do you know if they are welcoming to a single male? I know some places prefer to couples only.
Posted
41 minutes ago, 4RCH said:

Yes absolutely - So depending on where about you are some munches are easier to get to than others. 

• Wirral Munch on the 2nd Tuesday of the month 7pm-Midnight held at Townhouse, Union St, Wirral
  • Kinky Drinkies on the last Saturday of the month 2pm-6pm at The Swann Inn, Wood St, L1
  • Rock Karaoke on the last Saturday of the month 7.30pm-Midnight at Tap/Sanctury, Lime St, L1
  • The Liverpool Munch Bunch 2nd Saturday of the Month 2pm-6pm at the Ship & Mitre, Dale St, L1

There are more but best to go along to those and get to know people. Once you're known you'll likely be invited to others. If you check MY events on here you'll find a link to the Townhouse munch. 

Amazing thanks! Do you know if they are welcoming to a single male? I know some places prefer to couples only.

Posted

Yes, All very welcoming as it's effectively a vanilla social.

Posted
Take me with you please! 😂
Posted
1 minute ago, Morose77 said:
Take me with you please! 😂

Sure!

Posted
I seriously want to go to these things but no one to go with so hello! Am here haha
Posted
51 minutes ago, Morose77 said:

I seriously want to go to these things but no one to go with so hello! Am here haha

Always happy to look out for people at the Wirral Munch if you want to go to that. I’m one of the Townhouse team so usually attend the munch either working or socially. Drop me a DM if you’d like to arrange something. Quilty usually attends with me also.

Posted
1 hour ago, Morose77 said:

Well I move down in 4 weeks so we can go together sometime if you wanted. Can be a bit daunting going alone.

Posted
53 minutes ago, 4RCH said:

Always happy to look out for people at the Wirral Munch if you want to go to that. I’m one of the Townhouse team so usually attend the munch either working or socially. Drop me a DM if you’d like to arrange something. Quilty usually attends with me also.

Sounds fantastic! I'll be in touch once iv moved for sure. Thank you kind sir!