Conservative Greece

Sh****

Posted
I read and see other European countries to be more liberal to Fetishes. In Greece we are trapped to the concept ( Family-Religion-Country) which is too strong.. to find persons who are not LTR..or want to have some fun in their lives.
What other Greek Man or Female think about it? Is it hard to find Fetish in Greece or its my fault not searching enough?
Posted
Super ironic from the country that virtually invented anal. I’m sure there is a “scene” there, but if the climate is ultra conservative it may be a bit further underground. Keep searching and I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.
sardonicus87
Posted
It may be hard, contrary to what many might tell you. I live in a part of America that's very similar, extremely socially conservative, 90% of the population is fundamentalist religion, and so on.
I have been looking for 15 years without success. But, I am also looking for something relatively rare (masochist woman that's willing to play without D/s dynamics... and well now for the past 9 years must also be willing to play with a married man). There are kinky people here, but not enough to make or sustain even a small underground community, and there haven't been any that share my kinks.
So, I understand exactly how hard and bad it can be. Don't listen to the many people that are going to try to blame you and tell you that it must be your fault, that you must be doing something wrong, etc. You can do everything right and still fail.
I feel like it's pointless and impossible to find what I am looking for where I live, but moving isn't an option for me, so I have no choice except to keep looking and hoping.
You just have to keep looking and hoping. It's only your fault if you don't try.
Posted

I can't say too much what the kink scene is like in Greece or anywhere I haven't been

But

a lot of places do have a bigger community than some would give credit for

So, for example - if you're located in Keratsini - there is a big fetish party with over 100 people attending this Friday.

Athens has a lot of events, workshops, etc. and that's not far from you either

So my advice is always - find out what is happening in a local community first.   It's not guaranteed to find you romance, a play partner or anything - but it will help dispel feelings you have in some cases

Posted
Hungary is like that too. Even talking about normal sex is taboo, and the government ***s the image of a "normal" family on people and only family-religion-patriotism counts
Anyone who thinks differently is "not normal" and I put it delicately.
sardonicus87
Posted
Yes, definitely seek in-person munches. So many people refuse to attend and then wonder why they can't meet anybody.
Not everyone uses online platforms, and of those that do, not everyone uses the same ones. Even then, some people that use online platforms won't trust you at all if they or anyone they know haven't seen you at local events before.
Posted
Don’t know about you but been to Greece a cupel times on vacations and had a great time! Had a lot of with subs there.
Posted
Thank you all for your comments..its been a very helpful reading..and saw that its a problem also to others. Must say that i really dont have the knowledge to search the Internet for events..iam not into some groups and etc.. about our fetish except a few sites and here! Its sad for me that in my country which was in the old days..a place where Masters, Amazons, Slaves, Lesbians.. living their lives full of sexuality with the support of their religion..and later when Christianity came over as the top religion everything (open) simply stop! Only in close groups and closed doors..