Asking the community...

Wo****

Posted

So, I don't post much, but this has been a recent reoccurring "thought" that I figured shedding community light on it may be helpful. I made a status update, but I figured I'd cover my bases, lol.
I recently started working out (~a month or so) and I've noticed after a pretty good workout I want to f**k like mad. Like I'm obviously a little tired if it's a real good workout but I feel like I could go a round or two, you know what I mean. Now I will say that I generally do not check women out at the gym as I feel it's rude and I like my membership too much to risk it.

Does anyone else experience this?
Similar issue? Opposite effect?
I'm mostly looking for feedback.

Posted
Knowing human bodies like I do, I'm going to attribute this to the release of endorphins, adrenaline and testosterone that is created during the workout. A natural human reaction to all of those extra hormones.
Posted
It’s the increased testosterone my friend. It pumps to all your muscles including the one with the second brain. Totally normal my friend
Posted
Exercise, especially lifting weights, increases testosterone production temporarily, which can increase horniness. Not just you, for sure!
Posted
It's the feel endorphins typically experienced after a workout.
I used to date a bodybuilder, he'd be the same, the non prescription *** used in that arena made it 10x worse
Posted
Working out boosts testosterone which ultimately increases libido, it's normal.
Posted
I’ve heard this a lot. Something about the gym often gets many of my bunnies going.
Posted
as you train and build muscle testosterone increases to aid the building of the muscle , its why most weight lifters use zinc that aids the natural production of testosterone , shadier practices will see guys injecting testosterone to increase muscle mass along with training , its a common side effect but usually normalizes after an hour. a higher protein diet decreases testosterone a little but nothing major but note worthy most proteien powders are soy based and theres been mixed studies suggesting soy lowers testosterone production , so if your going down protein route try go natural where possible, obviously testosterone is getting you revved up ready to party sort of thing so should you partake you wont be lasting long but if thats an issue a lydacane spray (can get it off amazon adult dept ) will de sensetize ya little fella . its not a massive issue more of an annoyance and short lived . tbf if your training as hard as you can you shouldnt have enough energy left lol
Posted
Your level of the male hormone testosterone increases from physical exercise, medically speaking, hence your sexual urges likewise to follow.
Posted
Exercise is known to increase testosterone levels so expect that's the reason - Google it there's a lot of info about it
Posted
women check me out at the gym all the time even some gay men I check out women and even admire some women and men who work out its normal just don't be weird or start masterbating in the middle of the gym
Posted
Testosterone increases after or during a heavy workout.your temporary lust for sex is most likely caused from the increase in Testosterone.
Posted
I get this too, after a good days work. I do 15hr shifts, come home in a good mood and want to have sex. I think it's do do with burning off the stress before coming home relaxed.
Posted
Personally when I used to go to the gym honestly the beautiful women gives you that extra push I try not to be a thirsty pervert I glanced that's it and about the beans super horny after the gym it's because your body is getting healthier and I don't know what pre-workout supplements or what vitamins and stuff you take but you're basically getting healthier so that's a good thing because a healthy sex drive I think leads to a healthy and happy life
Posted
2 hours ago, Lynn_k said:
Knowing human bodies like I do, I'm going to attribute this to the release of endorphins, adrenaline and testosterone that is created during the workout. A natural human reaction to all of those extra hormones.

That's fair lol

Posted
2 hours ago, hull696262 said:
as you train and build muscle testosterone increases to aid the building of the muscle , its why most weight lifters use zinc that aids the natural production of testosterone , shadier practices will see guys injecting testosterone to increase muscle mass along with training , its a common side effect but usually normalizes after an hour. a higher protein diet decreases testosterone a little but nothing major but note worthy most proteien powders are soy based and theres been mixed studies suggesting soy lowers testosterone production , so if your going down protein route try go natural where possible, obviously testosterone is getting you revved up ready to party sort of thing so should you partake you wont be lasting long but if thats an issue a lydacane spray (can get it off amazon adult dept ) will de sensetize ya little fella . its not a massive issue more of an annoyance and short lived . tbf if your training as hard as you can you shouldnt have enough energy left lol

I know I shouldn't have the energy, but I can't kill myself in the a.m. and then work an 8 hour factory shift lol.

Posted
i also feel like it's not worth risking my membership. not tryna end up on world star
Posted
You're releasing more testosterone when you work out, which has a large part to play in it, i know there is more going on chemically during this but i know the sudden rise in T is the main cause, I've experienced the same myself on varying levels, it hits a lot more after sessions where you're maxing out a lot and getting good hits of dopamine and oxytocin in the mix
Posted
Been in the gym for over 2 years consistently now. It started like that for me too, where it would slowly build up over time, getting more and more horny after a gym sesh. Eventually it calmed down, but it’s all the hormones and stuff moving around that haven’t moved around much. Staying sedentary is so detrimental to not only physical health, but mental as well. I had issues performing in bed before I started workin out. Now, it’s almost never an issue
Posted
This is definitely common, living with people who work in the medical field and can confirm; it's very normal!
Posted
I have the same. Since I demand discipline from a sub, I also discipline myself by going jogging every morning and swimming daily in summer. As my general fitness increases, so does my my libido. I guess if one feels attractive it just helps 😉