Walk in Fridge would be nice..?

Posted (edited)

You must be thinking ..WHAT ?... My chastity belt is getting near completion along with  other items which are also nearly finished...It is an exciting time for me in more ways than one..!I have posted a photo showing how far I have got in my profile...Because I have to try the item on so many times..for comfort , fit etc..it is all too easy to get too excited , if you know what I mean!

Sometimes I have to wait quite along time wearing the item before I can ..Do I need to tell you !..really..If I do..then you should not be on this website.!

Joking aside..it really is a ***..!  I have an American style Fridge Freezer...I remember thinking..I wish I had one of those really large American versions one can walk into...Anyway  , I opened the freezer side door and sat in front for a few minutes...That did the trick...So now whenever I need to try the Chastity belt for fit etc..you will find me sitting naked , apart from a partially locked Chastity Belt infront  of my freezer..Anyway..if anyone would like to see my CB..it is ..if allowed..in my uploaded photos...As I hope this post will be too. ! As always with my photos of this nature..showing items I have made or am still making..they are for MY PERSONAL USE ONLY.!..I will NOT accept any requests to either make the items I post in my profile..or give out info..sorry. Cassie

Edited by Deleted Member
Grammer..spelling..
Posted
😂 this made me giggle Cassie
Posted

I am so tempted to post a photo in my profile..!..but I feel so stupid...

Posted
On 7/1/2019 at 9:47 PM, Cassie34 said:

I am so tempted to post a photo in my profile..!..but I feel so stupid...

Why do you feel stupid? There’s a whole range of kinks, fetishes & gadgets on here as you well know. It is nerve wracking putting any new photo up but this sounds really interesting