SEXTECH TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a sexbot number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :keycap_ten:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
#9 What I want from an article .....but not being collected from the English site as yet
Posted
Clue #9 you have to see how kinky the German women are in this case!!!!!
Posted

I have no clue what most women on here enjoy :/

Posted
Does it start with C and end with K ?
Posted

Posting it on the German setting version is just ridiculous..how does that help anyone navigate the site or find new things or knowledge when they can't understand it.

This bot I shall pass on.

Posted

will things being hidden on the German site stop after brexit? 

Posted
24 minutes ago, MzJax said:

Posting it on the German setting version is just ridiculous..how does that help anyone navigate the site or find new things or knowledge when they can't understand it.

That's two of us ;)

Posted
1 hour ago, MzJax said:

Trouble is I'm not sure it's deliberate as the bott is on the English site it just won't load so think it's just another of many glitches 

Posted
Just now, morris159 said:

Trouble is I'm not sure it's deliberate as the bott is on the English site it just won't load so think it's just another of many glitches 

It's been really glitchy the last couple of days on mobile, crashing completely, flashing screens, missing messages.. fingers crossed it's sorted soon.

Posted
4 hours ago, Liam52 said:

Clue 9 . What most women on here may enjoy

Found it finally. Thanks!!!

Posted
8 minutes ago, morris159 said:

Did they ever fixed this on the other treasure hunt? Can I wait until they do to collect this or do I really need to go to the German setting again ?

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, RavenSass said:

Did they ever fixed this on the other treasure hunt? Can I wait until they do to collect this or do I really need to go to the German setting again ?

I'm not sure I think it could only be found on the German site in the last game so maybe it can be fixed but I wouldn't be holding my breath if you need help more than happy to guide you through it just PM me if needed 

Edited by morris159
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, morris159 said:

I'm not sure I think it could only be found on the German site in the last game so maybe it can be fixed but I wouldn't be holding my breath if you need help more than happy to guide you through it just PM me if needed 

No. I did get it the last time. I just wish I could do it in the English site as it makes me a bit angry that I have to change my language settings to get my robot -.-

Thanks though Morris. You're awesome!

Edited by RavenSass
Posted
4 hours ago, CuckoldDaddy said:

Does it start with C and end with K ?

Morris has given out the answer pretty much ahahaah

Posted
2 hours ago, morris159 said:

Help me please? I know how to get to the German site and I've searched everywhere I can think of and searched for every word I thought pertinent. I'm sure it's super obvious once I find it 😅

Posted
Have a read through the articles @Eamie
Posted
Looks like I’ll be minus a sexbot 😢😢 can’t find no 9 oh how will my ocd cope
Posted

Thanks to Morris I found 9 on the German site, which means I'm still up instead of lagging behind,

Posted
I think I'm just being really stupid but Any more clues for 4 please
Posted
@Baeu look at Morris’s German clue/answer....have a read through the articles then once you’ve found it transfer your knowledge into German 😁
Posted
@Dave890 #4 Keep your naughty one in line. If you owned a lion you’d be the same but with a lion.
Posted
how many air miles do we get for going to gemany?
Posted

I can see the bot in English on my desktop but when I click on it it doesn't add it to my collection - any clues as to how to see this in German?

Posted
You have to change the language to german in settings to get no 9 ....does not make it fun though unless you know german
Posted
@Pixiedust thank you for coming to my rescue 💋💋 @Big Polly thank you as well for pointing me in right direction hugs and smooches all round 💋💋💋😘😘😘