Hand or Whip

Ka****

Posted
they vary depending on the person I am with, although I have a few favourites that run through. Magic Wand, a specific flogger and my hands.
Posted
Lovense remote, and ben wa balls
Posted
I've only had hands and brushes used on me, but I would love to try a flogger.
Posted
Mine is homemade, it’s a dildo attached to a cordless drill. It feels absolutely amazing, the rotating action is so much better than the usual thrust of a fucking machine. But if you’re going to try it, make sure you use a lot of lube!!!
Posted

I prefer hands. I like  using my senses, and the tactile input/feedback I get from using my bare hands works great for me. Also, I'm physically closer to my partners while hand spanking than when using other implements.
In second place are floggers, but I have a feeling that once I get more experienced with riding crops, they will take that spot. The stiff/rigid paddles don't do much for me, but I've tried a soft one (belt-like paddle?) two times, and that was really nice, and now I want to try a belt (though I probably should get used to aiming with the paddle first...)

Posted

I love most impact toys. Whips, floggers, canes, crops, belts and hands. I enjoy it when my body has bright red marks or some bruising all over. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Personal favorite is naked, across her bare thighs, with her bare hand. CFNM spanking sounds very submissive and I would be happy to try it. She made me kneel by the bed and used a riding crop...it was good too.

I guess I kinda like getting spanked.

• 3 months later...
Posted

For impact play, a riding crop or belt. For anal play, the largest dildo we have.

• 3 weeks later...