EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT 💎 THESE ARE THE WINNERS...

crystal-love
FETMOD-BD
Message added by FETMOD-BD,

EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
3 hours ago, lima912 said:
Ok I am stuck on today's

It's pretty easy - check you daily rewards -be it commenting, be it liking someone pic or playing games here. If you need additional help feel free to message me

Posted
On 8/7/2023 at 1:56 AM, Babytree said:

I can’t figure out clue 7 grid 8 someone help please🥹

Day4 Clue7 - Grid8 - if someone want to message you they better understand the guidelines of engagement

Feel free to message me for further help

Posted
6 hours ago, madera657 said:
Can someone help me with grid #23 please

Try using the clue posted above on website www.fetish.com or feel free to message me

Posted
12 hours ago, 6bunni said:
How can I join this ? I’m new here

You can start by exploring the app and finding hidden icons (square shaped little boxes make up the grid of your treasure chest). Please scroll up for the clues - as of date 10 icons have been released and there are 10 clues posted. If you need further help feel free to message me

Posted
12 hours ago, Ursa said:

I've just noticed another little glitch... On the actual Treasure Hunt, this thread and activity on our walls it shows as "EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT"  but in the section above our "About me" it shows as the "EASTER EGG TREASURE HUNT" 

We are aware of the glitch with the wrong name displaying in certain places.  The Community Team are are currently looking into it. 

Posted
Day 8 - Clue #11 - Grid #17 – Showing approval is awesome, but who's shown it to you?
Posted
Clue 11
Check to see one of your favorite things is also called you really blank it
Posted
Here we go clues as of today:
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue2 - Grid12 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue3 - Grid19 - ding dong - and you will see what's going on the app
Day2 Clue4 - Grid11 - Always update this every few months to keep thieves away
Day2 Clue5 - Grid14 - be it any occasion birthday or anniversary, everyone gets it and loves it
Day3 Clue6 - Grid23 - did you take part in a modelling competition? Now you have a chance
Day4 Clue7 - Grid8 - if someone want to message you they better understand the guidelines of engagement
Day5 Clue8 - Grid2 - did you get a good selfie, then show it off
Day6 Clue 9 - Grid13 - to the left, to the right before doing that set your parameters
Day7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - check you daily rewards -be it commenting, be it liking someone pic or playing games here
Day8 Clue 11 - Grid 17 - if someone checks you out, maybe they marked your pic, you will know if that's done
Posted
Day 8 - Clue #11 - Grid #17 – Who's been running their fingers over you and pressing your heart lately?
Posted

Hint for #17: what you like is what you get

But for the sharing of tils, I still havn't found out how to send out one. Is there a hint for this also?

Posted
I accidentally found one today without even reading clues I feel elite 🥺
Day 8 Tim McGraw once said “I ___it, I love it, I want some more of it”
Posted
Wish I could, but my limericks were clairvoyant, and inadvertently revealed too much.
Posted

Day 8 - Clue #11 - Grid #17 – Who's been running their fingers over you and pressing your heart lately?

Think of similes, not metaphors.

Posted

Day2 Clue4 - Grid11 - Always update this every few months to keep thieves away

Allen Ludden was the first host of this game show.

Posted
Day 8 - Clue #11 - Grid #17 – Who's been showing you their appreciation?
Posted
I've looked every where on the app and can't find grid 23
Posted
16 hours ago, Jadedvyxen said:

How do you gift pieces to others

You can only gift icons to those who haven't yet collected any. 

If you have more than one in your Treasure Chest when you gift to someone else a random one will be sent.

Just click on someone's profile and scroll down to where it shows their Treasure Hunt count, if they haven't collected any yet then you can click to send one.

Posted
Box 17 I cannot find anywhere anyone have any clues
Posted
Having a hard time with the box 17. 4th row down 2nd row in cannot find anywhere
Posted
2 hours ago, PaPiLove said:
How many are there so far?

11 so far

Posted
1 hour ago, elvaston941 said:
I've looked every where on the app and can't find grid 23

Use the clues to find on the website www.fetish.com

Posted
54 minutes ago, sk2645 said:
Box 17 I cannot find anywhere anyone have any clues

Have posted the clue if you scroll up or feel free to message me for further help

Posted
19 hours ago, madera657 said:

I use the app

I will  PM you with some help...