EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT 💎 THESE ARE THE WINNERS...

crystal-love
FETMOD-BD
Message added by FETMOD-BD,

EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Grid #23 isn’t working on my iPhone app either.
Posted
23 minutes ago, Sub_Manchester said:
Grid #23 isn’t working on my iPhone app either.

Open www.fetish.com and with the clue you will be able to find it

Posted
Clue 17
Adjust this neat or far expand your horizons to find what you are looking for
Posted
1 hour ago, 4RCH said:

Yes - are you using the App or the website? It's really straightforward.

The app

Posted
Day 14 - Clue #17 - Grid #21 – Not seeing what you are looking for trying adjusting your requirements before you shop around
Posted
Very stupidly gave away an icon and now can’t find it again. Technology/sense seem not to be my strong point today 🤦🏼‍♀️
Posted

Day 14 Clue 17 Grid 21 - You do it in a bookstore or a library - and you also do it on the web with Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc. Do it here, and then specify what you're looking for.

Posted
Finally!!!!! Grid #23 has been the bane of my existence!!!! 🤬
Posted
11 hours ago, CarolinaCDA said:

[I am using t]he app

You need to use the website in a browser. The App has limited functionality. Some of the icons can't be found via the app.

Posted
36 minutes ago, cellofello said:

You need to use the website in a browser. The App has limited functionality. Some of the icons can't be found via the app.

I use the app on an iPhone, and I find all of them. Have on previous treasure hunts also.

Posted
1 hour ago, cellofello said:

Always thought the website was Fetlife.com?? It isn’t!?!?

Posted
6 minutes ago, CarolinaCDA said:

Always thought the website was Fetlife.com?? It isn’t!?!?

FET's website is www.fetish.com , Fetlife is a different site not connected to us. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, FETMOD-TF said:

FET's website is www.fetish.com , Fetlife is a different site not connected to us. 

Discovered that. Imagine my surprise. 🙂

Posted
10 hours ago, Riccar56 said:

I use the app on an iPhone, and I find all of them. Have on previous treasure hunts also.

I use Android. The organization is totally different from the website. I cannot, for example, find the rules for chat.

Posted
Day 15 - Clue #18 - Grid #16 - Time to write a personal?
Posted
Day 15 Clue18 - Grid16 – why not market yourself and others will know good things about you
Posted
54 minutes ago, cellofello said:

I use Android. The organization is totally different from the website. I cannot, for example, find the rules for chat.

Am on Android too and yes the layout is different from the website but the clues still lead you to the same place - as a general hint on the app a lot can be found under settings 😉

Posted
55 minutes ago, cellofello said:

I use Android and all the clues work well. Try to close and open the app and explore the clues again

Posted

Day 15 - Clue #18 - Grid #16 – Compose your own electronic flyer, weaving words and imagery to beckon interest.

Posted
Day 15 - Clue #18 - Grid #16 – How would Don Drapper pitch it?
Posted
Clue 18
I’m the newspaper you take out one of these
Posted
1 hour ago, 4RCH said:

Day 15 - Clue #18 - Grid #16 – Compose your own electronic flyer, weaving words and imagery to beckon interest.

I really enjoy your clues. Also, Thank You. 😊