EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT 💎 THESE ARE THE WINNERS...

crystal-love
FETMOD-BD
Message added by FETMOD-BD,

EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I found number 3 from the left top row but it won't give it to me by clicking
Posted
Honestly, the app is barely working for this, I've found all the pieces through the website 🤷🏻‍♀️
Posted
I’ve found them all on the app. It’s kind of just a matter of looking in the right places and not letting your keyboard cover too much of the screen as often the pieces are on the lower half of the screen.
Posted
Day 17 - Clue #20 - Grid #18 - these codes are not to be broken
Posted
I’ve had to use the desktop site for this one as well
Posted

Just a note for all new members joining the game,  the Treasure Hunt is available to play on your chosen choice of platform and is free for all to play regardless of your level of membership. 

• Desktop via browser using laptop, pc or tablet using www.fetish.com
  • Mobile Desktop via phone browser using www.fetish.com
  • APP via App store

Your password and member ID will be the same for all three platforms.

On the APP,  the Treasure Hunt icons display as a small circle icon normally on the right hand lower corner of the screen and will disappear once you tap and collect.  If your keyboard screen is in the way, tap the screen and the keyboard will disappear and you will have full view of the screen. 

On the Website, the Treasure Hunt icons display as square icons and will remain visible even after being collected.

The icons collected will form part of a picture in your Treasure Chest.

All clues can be found in this forum thread. If you are using the APP expand your comments and scroll backwards. If you are using the website, you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of this forum thread that will take you directly to all the clues members have posted so far for each day. 

Please Note: There is currently a technical issue for some users using an IPhone for Icon # 6 Grid # 23, the workaround until the issue is resolved is to collect via the website. 

Posted
Yes. The pieces are released once a day so 4 more days to get them all
Posted
14 hours ago, Colunicorn said:
Hi im missing 2 but I don't know how the grid works

The grid works from left to right, top to bottom

Posted
7 hours ago, MorticiaAdams said:
I couldn't find any pieces on the website

Best way is to to right click each and every tab which can open and to find the icon using the below clues

Here we go clues as of today:
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue2 - Grid12 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue3 - Grid19 - ding dong - and you will see what's going on the app
Day2 Clue4 - Grid11 - Always update this every few months to keep thieves away
Day2 Clue5 - Grid14 - be it any occasion birthday or anniversary, everyone gets it and loves it
Day3 Clue6 - Grid23 - did you take part in a modelling competition? Now you have a chance
Day4 Clue7 - Grid8 - if someone want to message you they better understand the guidelines of engagement
Day5 Clue8 - Grid2 - did you get a good selfie, then show it off
Day6 Clue 9 - Grid13 - to the left, to the right before doing that set your parameters
Day7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - check you daily rewards -be it commenting, be it liking someone pic or playing games here
Day8 Clue 11 - Grid 17 - if someone checks you out, maybe they marked your pic, you will know if that's done
Day9 Clue 12 - Grid05 - confess your sins and others will know your turn ons
Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid24 - if you want to restrict anyone to leave a remark anywhere then switch it ON
Day 11 Clue 14 - Grid 3 - launch the rocket from base and before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it
Day 12 Clue 15 - Grid 9 - if you came across someone, speak to that person and like them, you can add them to your A list
Day 13 Clue16 - Grid10 – better check yourself out to see how others see you
Day 14 Clue17 - Grid21 – if you are looking for that special person better to set the criteria and you can find the person within reach
Day 15 Clue18 - Grid16 – why not market yourself and others will know good things about you
Day 16 Clue19 - Grid20 – this is the person in need is the one indeed whom you talk ever other day for advice or support
Day 17 Clue20 - Grid18

Posted
36 minutes ago, Babymiel24 said:
So how does this work?

You explore the app/website of the different feature it offers and find hidden icons. So far 20icons have been released and if you scroll up clues have been posted. If you give an icon to anyone you can claim it back the same way you found it.

Posted
7 hours ago, JustDonna said:
I have 20 of 24, is that it for now?

Yep that's it for now! 👍🏻

Posted
13 hours ago, goodpet11 said:
Can some help me find Grid13

Before you go swiping left and right, check if you have the right parameters for what you want to see

Posted
Can someone help me find grid23 in the IOS app?
Posted
23 minutes ago, pleasuredom366 said:

Try closing the app and opening it again or use the clue on the website www.fetish.com to find the icon

Posted
8 hours ago, JustDonna said:
I have 20 of 24, is that it for now?

Yes and every day at 3pm UK time another piece will be released

Posted
23 hours ago, obiwanMoto said:

can anyone help me for grid 14

There are different ways to show your appreciation on here this is one of them extra hint: treat it as though you really was to take this action on a certain someone's profile

Posted
2 hours ago, pleasuredom366 said:

You won’t find it in the app. Open the website in your browser. Click ME and then open the drop downs. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the pages.

Posted

Day 18 - Clue #21 - Grid #7 – Your personal badge to the exclusive chamber, a key to the inner circle of the domain.

Posted
Day 18 Clue21 - Grid7 – the exclusive club gives you different levels of benefits, so why not join it