EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT 💎 THESE ARE THE WINNERS...

crystal-love
FETMOD-BD
Message added by FETMOD-BD,

EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted (edited)

Hey guys I can’t find grid 13. Any help much appreciated x  never mind found it x

Edited by Ben9169
Found it
Posted
Need 9,14,15 (which I know 15 isn’t available right now) if anyone can hint me in the direction of the 2 I can get
Posted
I’m missing grid 15.
Where to find ?
Posted
Tryin to figure this out it’s confusing
Posted
1 hour ago, rmcl said:
Also stuck on 23

Open the website in your browser. Click on your profile picture then go thru the drop downs.

Posted
Icons Im finding on the website dont transfer to my pic?
Posted
9 hours ago, dom_kowi said:

I'm still struggling with Grid 23... something about modeling? I don't get it.

Please open and close your app. Try to use the clue on the website www.fetish.com or feel free to message me for further help

Posted
10 hours ago, dom_kowi said:

I'm still struggling with Grid 23... something about modeling? I don't get it.

There was a cosplay event going on.

Posted
Open the website in your browser. Click on your profile picture then go thru the drop downs.
Posted

Day 21 - Clue #24 - Grid #15 - Unveil the mystic lens that sieves through the influx of words, letting only the ones that ‘fit’ successfully traverse the digital channels.

Can’t make the final clue too easy ;)

Posted
And so another treasure hunt draws to a close - and I'll leave you with this:
Day 21 - Clue #24 - Grid #15 - "Ground Control to Major Tom" wouldn't have happened if these had been set to prevent Ground Control from getting through
Posted
Day 21 Clue24 - Grid15 – if you want someone to chit chat with you, good idea to set some parameters
Posted
Woohoo finally hunt is over.. this has been fun.. Thanks for the clues and help guys
Posted (edited)

Hi I'm currently missing grid 18 have given 5 away but cannot find this one again 

Edited by sk2645
Posted
Clue 24
You can only chat with me for so long