Curious about pet play!

LittleKitty13

LittleKitty13
Posted

Would someone be willing to enlighten me? :) 

Posted
One of the most accepting community’s around in my opinion! The concept of letting go of every day responsibility’s and just becoming a puppy for me is my favorite part. The satisfaction from being a good boy and getting head pats is of the the many things I love
Posted
I do kitten play. What would you like to know?
LittleKitty13
Posted

I love the concept of kitten play. But I feel more like a fox:) is that a thing? Pup smoke, I love it! I've always enjoyed head pats :) I'd like to know the ins and outs of it. Like how it normally would work! And how does someone casually find a caretaker if single? Thanks! 

Posted
Oh, fox stuff is super common! You will definitely find things. What makes you feel connected to the ***? That’s a really important piece. For me kittens are playful, bratty, can be aggressive, but they can also be deeply sweet, loyal, and obedient. That deeply resonates with me.
LittleKitty13
Posted

For me the fox is loyal, cuddly, aggressive, playful, and sweet. Obedience comes with comfort once a bond is truly formed out of honesty and communication! I'm very shy and timid and I believe that also plays a roll (:

Posted
I do see fox in you. What’s your normal morning time first wake up feeling… that’s how I name my pets… fun playful over excited that’s a kitten…under spoken… on tip toes as to not make noise while walking to the kitchen in a empty house …that’s a fox… a kitten pounces and fox floats… the truly deciding factor is your choice of tail color and or ear colors… I have had a prissy pup once but pups are rare in the females…
Posted
Friday at 02:58 PM, LittleKitty13 said:

For me the fox is loyal, cuddly, aggressive, playful, and sweet. Obedience comes with comfort once a bond is truly formed out of honesty and communication! I'm very shy and timid and I believe that also plays a roll (:

I love it. I would get some gear. That helps you get into the headspace. Then practice. Let yourself play, nap, run. You will fall into it more each time.

Posted
Sounds like we have a fox on our hands already. 🦊 are a joy. Always have a chill vide and the flow of things go smoothly no matter the dynamic. As an owner, I love it when the *** traits come out. I find it captivating the little motions that come with being a kitten/fox… my two favorites🥰. Temu app has good tails just might have to add something to it to make it wooo wooo time… also SHEIN is great place for cosplay furry soft fluffy things.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/28/2023 at 4:46 AM, DomGuy78 said:

What pet resonates with you?

A very obedient doggy, who amuses her owners.

Posted

i ha4ve never had a pet but would be fun

daisy_the_doggy
Posted
On 7/28/2023 at 4:46 AM, DomGuy78 said:

What pet resonates with you?

A pretty house dog.

daisy_the_doggy
Posted
On 8/16/2023 at 2:50 PM, Lenlou said:

Im a good pet master if u ever want some advice .....and anyone interested in pet play hit me up ....im in louisisna

I like to think myself as a pet doggy, who loves to be treated like a dog. interested in some roleplay?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/28/2023 at 8:42 AM, LittleKitty13 said:

I love the concept of kitten play. But I feel more like a fox:) is that a thing? Pup smoke, I love it! I've always enjoyed head pats :) I'd like to know the ins and outs of it. Like how it normally would work! And how does someone casually find a caretaker if single? Thanks! 

I'd like to  have a cat or dog  I like petting both, I'm more of a dog lover for company, but like to pet cats relaxing. I'm new to this kink but sounds fun.

Posted
Luv to have an online play
Luv to try to be a sub lol