Liverpool Pride

di****

Posted

Just moved into liverpool when it happened to be pride. And damn the amount of fishnets, miniskirts and all the bells and whistles was a sight for sore eyes. Can I be pride every week 😅😍

Did anyone else go this weekend? What did you think of it?
For those who are further away, are you attending a pride event near you?

Posted
Continue to support pride man! Go intentionally next year and wear something you enjoy too!!
Posted
Liverpool pride is always awesome! I didn’t get there this year but I know a number of my friends did and, judging by the photos, had an amazing time. Welcome to the area OP, you’re gonna love it here!
Posted
Welcome to liverpool , hope you love it here and have the best times! 😃
Posted
Went to Stockport Pride and damn someone there made me come over all queer. And not for any of my usual kinks - it's like they couldn't press any of my existing buttons so they carved out a new one and hammered on it like it was going out of fashion.
Posted
All I need to do is attend every EDM festival, and I'll get to Dom whoever wants it, and everyone has freedom to be a fire eating 🧚‍♀️ to feral goblin in business suits.
Posted
It’s Brighton Pride next weekend! One of the biggest in Europe! Personally it’s gotten too big! Not keen on the MainStage line up this year so am going to the Street Party!
It’s great fun! But can also be a nightmare!
Train strike! Traffic! Parking! Huge crowds! Etc etc