Choosing sides

Edwina343

Posted

When I first came on this site I thought I could switch and at first I got pursued by a wannabe sissy.  It made me come of this site for quite a while.   And I apologise to anyone who tried to contract me during my break. But now I have chosen who I am and my kink. My kink is to be a subile.   So it is important to choose who you want to be on this site and to state your contractable obligations before entering any discussion.  It takes time to finesse your profile but I think it is most important to do so.   So makes your choices and enjoy.

Posted

I think it's important to try to focus onto what you like

that might be one thing, or another, or whatever.  Because otherewise it's easier to get into situations you're less happy with or whatever.   But. ultimately, it's a learning curve

Posted

I've thought a LOT about this lately, but my conclusion I could have told you at the start, and that's just to be and remain open minded. After all, I've opened myself up to this lifestyle and these experiences (recently, I should add) in order to better know myself.

If I was to decide FULL STOP what I "am" before getting in and around this scene, then I might be shutting myself off from the person, the act, or the relationship that could reveal my ultimate truth. Just by saying "I'm a sub" you might shut the door on meeting your own true submissive that could help you become the (more dominant) person you were always meant to be. 

Human nature dictates that we react and relate to different people in different ways. If I was to find someone that I admired and that could enhance my life experience or teach me something valuable (by whatever means!) then I would naturally be subservient to them, whether or not my normal circle contained a heap of brats that I was naturally dominant with. I don't see any contradiction in that.