The Havelock Series Part 7

Posted

She gave a small yelp as the anal plug entered her, her body fighting to keep from squirming as it ***d its way deeper and deeper. She was his special little plaything, always so good at enduring the *** that he inflicted on her. She enjoyed receiving ***, and he enjoyed providing it. Perfection. Her hands patted against the tiles, her rear end wiggling and trembling until the base finally pressed against her skin. It was now fully inserted and he could see that she was having fun. Her cheeks tightened at the edges of her lips, his own smile appearing at the sight of hers. She lifted her buttocks higher, now swaying gently side to side. He placed his hand on the plug and once again it buzzed to life.

She giggled, humming in sync with it and fidgeting with the sensations. His hand came down gently on her right cheek, caressing the juicy flesh that now vibrated under his finger tips. It was a faint vibration, for the plug was not an industrial tool, but he liked to think he had a sensitive touch. As if an elastic band anchored his wrist to her skin, he pulled his hand away only to bring it down harshly. The slap echoed through the kitchen and she jolted forward, gasping.

“Please, Sir, Again!”

And again he slapped her. Then the other cheek. Continuous spanking with the unending drilling of the plug left her legs trembling and her hands patting the floor madly.

“You have had your fun,” he pulled on her top and it tugged her neck. Her kneeling body upright, he stood in front of her with his penis pushing a bulge into his trousers.

“Permission,” she closed her eyes and looked down involuntarily, the plug still writhing inside her. “To remove your penis, please, Sir?”

“Permission granted.”

She hastily unzipped him, working quickly to get her unsteady fingers through the gap and to the prize. She took a hold of the solid shaft and tugged hard. He had explained to her before, that she can be reasonably rough with it, that it is a sturdy toy for her pleasure. When he gives her such permission, of course. She preferred to make it hard by playing with it, and she had voiced her permitted opinion that she likes it a little bit flexible, but in this particular scenario she could see that this would not be possible.

His penis was harder than rock, an inflexible shaft of flesh that would not conform to the shape of her throat. She would need to put a lot of effort in if she wanted to get it all the way to the back of her throat.

She stared up at him, tongue sliding up the underside of it until she reached its head, and she smiled with one last breath and closed eyes from the plug. She was ready.

Posted
I thought you said you were not gonna be on here for a while lol
Posted
16 minutes ago, KCurious said:

I thought you said you were not gonna be on here for a while lol

I do not remember when I said that. I am publishing this short story, so at least for now I have no intention of being radio silent

Posted
3 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

I do not remember when I said that. I am publishing this short story, so at least for now I have no intention of being radio silent

If you recall yesterday ... 😂😂😂

Posted
1 minute ago, KCurious said:

If you recall yesterday ... 😂😂😂

No actually it was 2 days ago 😂😂😂

Posted
I really love this story! 🔥😈
Posted
Just now, Sweetpeaqc said:

I really love this story! 🔥😈

I hope to have the last couple of parts to story posted soon. Thank you for your compliments

Posted
Lucky girl.Please write more Sir,any sub can relate to this.
Posted
1 hour ago, Ian-7253 said:

Lucky girl.Please write more Sir,any sub can relate to this.

It means a lot to hear that, Ian. Thank you. Plenty more where it came from.

Posted
34 minutes ago, Havelock said:

Keep going 😉

I will do. Let me know if you have any preferences or things you would like to read more of

Posted

No preference.To be honest as a sub i can imagine how nice it would be to be used the way you say.