The Havelock Series Part 3

Posted

“Did you like that?”

“Very much, Sir. Would you do it again, please, Sir?”

His flattened hand swung harshly across her face, drawing a blush to her skin, and though she did not smile, he knew she enjoyed it.

“What do you say?”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“You are most welcome.”

He grabbed her by the throat, pulling her in for another kiss, and then pulled her with him as he stepped backward. With a twist of his wrist she was facing away from him, still clutched by the throat, and he hugged his arm against her chest while pressing his left hand on her stomach to nest her buttocks against his pelvis.

"Take off your knickers."

She reached down to the rim of her green undies, sliding them down her thighs, but as she began to bend over he tightened his grip on her neck and lifted her up straight.

"Ah ah ah. Stand up straight, remove your knickers."

She kept her posture rigid and used her fingertips to edge them as far down as she could. His left hand was still holding her buttocks against his pelvis, and she swayed her hips to persuade her underwear down further, which rubbed against his hard penis. He sighed deeply, his face buried in her neck, and slid his fingers down to massage her clitoris.

She gasped, hands reaching behind her to hold his buttocks. He kept his right hand on her windpipe, labouring her breathing while he massaged her soft plump skin, and he kissed the crook of her neck all the way up until he was biting her ear.

"Please kiss me, Sir," she wheezed.

He flexed his talons to direct her face towards her shoulder and leaned over it to clamp their lips together, tongues and all. He rubbed harder, and that with the choking and kissing made her swallow his oxygen by the gallon.

"Please!" she panted, "Spank… Me!"

He continued to rub, but now loosened his grip, "Please, what?"

"Please, Sir!"

He increased his grip again, silencing her with his lips while he stopped rubbing to slap her butt cheek.

She winced, but that was not enough for him. He slapped her harder, but still only a wince. Third time was the charm and she squealed in ***. His right hand tilted her neck all the way back, left hand back on her clitoris, and his fingers pushed into her skin harshly while also pushing down towards her labia. In her choking she managed to make a noise that was something like a yelp, his fingers meeting the wet skin of his *** prey; and she knew what was next.

Posted
Is this the story you are working on that you talked about ? 😛
Posted
This is completely separate, written for a friend mostly
Posted

Keep it up.... I am so into this....  I enjoy the hard slap, the spank, the kiss, the nibble, the bite, the yes SIR.. Thank you SIR... If only to find this in the USA

Posted
5 hours ago, Butterfly4U said:

Keep it up.... I am so into this....  I enjoy the hard slap, the spank, the kiss, the nibble, the bite, the yes SIR.. Thank you SIR... If only to find this in the USA

Patience is almost always the key

• 6 months later...
Posted

Thank you for reminding me of the correct way to remove my panties. 

Posted

Dante, I’ll never take my pants off in the same way again!

Posted
9 minutes ago, Fredddy said:

Dante, I’ll never take my pants off in the same way again!

I shall have to reread this story. @white_rose mentioned something similar, but it has been so long since I wrote the story that I have no idea what you are both talking about.