The Havelock Series Part 9

Posted

Her hands reached up to her throat, gripping his wrists and holding them even tighter against her windpipe.

“Clearly you understand your disobedience.”

“Yyyy,” she tried to say, but her face was becoming ever tighter and she was struggling to breathe, but she enjoyed that. “Yes… Siiiiiirrrr,” she finally managed, her eyes rolling back in their sockets with the vibrations from the plug.

He tightened his grip ever so slightly more, knowing full well that she trusted him to not go too far. Her entire face was now as red as a tomato and she was quickly losing the strength to move at all.

“Sir, please… looser,” she fought for air and he ceased just enough for oxygen to reach her brain. “Thank you, Sir.”

“You are about to orgasm, are you not?”

“I... “ her eyes still rolled and her voice was weak, “am, Sir.”

“Do you think you have permission to orgasm?”

“Of… course not… Siiiiirrr.”

“Tell me why.”

“You told me to swallow your,” she took a deep breath, slowly though it was, “load, but I… let it spill.”

He tightened his grip again,

“What do you say?”

“I am truly… sorr-” her voice cut out, then came back, “Sir. I wanted to swallow it, but I… ***d on you. Siiii….iiiirrr, I’m going to cum.”

“No, you are not. You are going to lick the floor clean and then I will turn your plug off. If you orgasm before then, I will have to think of a suitable punishment.”

She nodded, though her head was restricted by his collar-like grip.

He finally let go, slowly, and she swallowed air by the gallon in amongst a fit of coughing. His penis was now limp between her breasts and her face was regaining its natural colour. He stood up and watched her hold her breath to prevent her orgasm. She sat up, cringing at the intensity of the pleasure between her legs, and she got on her hands and knees to suck up his ejaculate. Upon licking up the last little bit, he pressed her forehead into the ground and grabbed the plug. It ceased its buzzing, but she remained tensed.

“Thank you, Sir.”

She would not dare to ask for permission to orgasm now.

“You are welcome. You will earn the right to orgasm later. For now, stand up.” She did so, and he handed her a padlock, then clipped a collar around her neck once she accepted it. “You have the lock, now go to your room. I will follow.”

She made her way out of the kitchen and he put his penis away as he followed. They reached the room and entered without a word, and she got on her hands and knees to crawl into her cage. Hands through the bars, she clipped the padlock over the gate and looked through the adjacent side of the cage. He crouched to her eye-level and curled a finger in gesture for her to lean in. She pressed her cheeks hard into the thin wire of the cage and he pinched her cheek for a soft brush of their lips.

“I will be back later to see if you have earned the right to be pleasured. For now, get some rest.”

“Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir.”

He kissed her again and left the room with a soft click on the door.

---

Dante Reign’s Short Story: The Havelock Series

This story has received an amazing audience, and I am extremely grateful for all the likes and comments that people have left. It has been a real confidence boost. I am currently in the process of trying to publish a short BDSM story, and it has sparked a thought. While I know that a lot of you are kind and polite people, I feel that I need to say this one thing, so I hope you will understand.

As owner of the intellectual property of the content contained within this story, I politely request that my work not be stolen or plagiarised. I thank you for all your support and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. As nothing more than a simple statement, I will include this message in future stories that I post, but only the first “part” so that I do not ruin the reading experience. Thank you again for your understanding.

Coming very soon:

Dante Reign’s Short Story: The Beauty Of Bound Wings

Posted
I really liKed thee St()ry...very se×y!💗💋
Posted

Loved, loved, LOVED this series ❤

Posted
5 hours ago, Havelock said:

Thank you 🙂

You are most welcome.

• 3 weeks later...
AshleyAlexxxis
Posted

Everything about your series is so incredibly sexy. It's impossible not to get wet reading all of it. Thank you so much for sharing your talents and ideas. These will definitely be the thoughts of my daydreams. :bite:

Posted
2 hours ago, AshleyAlexxxis said:

Everything about your series is so incredibly sexy. It's impossible not to get wet reading all of it. Thank you so much for sharing your talents and ideas. These will definitely be the thoughts of my daydreams. :bite:

You are most welcome. I am glad that my stories provide such a physical response.

• 1 year later...
GABRIELE-7386
Posted
On 8/1/2019 at 10:46 AM, AshleyAlexxxis said:

I must agree. 

Posted
9 hours ago, Gabriele said:

Wonderful writing as always Sir.

Thank you. Judging by the reviews so far, I hit the ground running. This was the first erotic story I ever published

GABRIELE-7386
Posted

4 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

Thank you. Judging by the reviews so far, I hit the ground running. This was the first erotic story I ever published

There’s no way. It’s too good to be a first.

Posted
2 hours ago, Gabriele said:

There’s no way. It’s too good to be a first.

It is the first one I published. I hand wrote a few with pencil and paper, but this is the first one seen by others.