Blow Right and the Severn Dwarfs (an adult fairy tale)

Needoral

Posted

Blow Right went to see the Severn Bore, but on her way home she got lost in the woods. She saw a small cabin and knocked on the door. A little man answered, and taken by her beauty, urged her to enter. "Do come in," he said, "you look like you need a cup of tea." Blow Right went in and was greeted by 6 other little men.
"My name is Blow Right," she said," and I'm lost in the woods.
"Never mind," said one of the little men, "we will make you feel right at home. The kettle is on already."

He introduced himself as Licky, and the others, in turn, as Horny, Cocky, Knobby, Peeny, Shafty, and John Thomas. Blow Right seemed impressed, and couldn't help herself staring at their crotches, where she could see their trousers were stifling erections far larger than she might have expected for such small men. "MMMMMM," she said, "those look very inviting." The men looked very pleased with that, and then she added, "I'm a cock-whore, you know."
" How fortuitous!" said John Thomas. The little men all removed their trousers and underwear and Blow Right saw clearly the magnificent erections she had only imagined before they did.
"F*ck me!" she exclaimed, and took off her clothes. "I hope you've got oodles of delicious cum for me." she said.

Licky was first into action and ensured Blow Right's pussy juices flowed copiously while she moaned in pleasure and began deep throating the others in turn, each bursting to be sucked, and subsequently squirting copious amounts of thick semen into her throat. She swallowed eagerly. Lastly, leaving his initial job, Licky also had his penis drained fully in Blow Right's mouth. The little men all sported broad smiles from ear to ear, and unlike the Disney version of the story, every one of them was Happy.

"I really enjoyed that!" said Blow Right, and the little men all agreed it was the best blow job any one of them had ever had.
"Why don't you stay with us?" asked Cocky.
"You know, I think I will," said Blow Right, "I never liked living in the town anyway... Now about that tea..."

So Blow Right stayed with the little men, and they ALL lived happily ever after!