Bet Your Orgasm

ey****

Posted

With her sub under mild hypnosis, Mistress spoke softly.

"I have a series of questions for you, it's imporant you answer each one honestly"
"Yes Mistress"
"If I was to stimulate your cock to the point of orgasm - which of these would be your favourite way for me to do it... with my mouth, with my hand, with my pussy, with my vibrator?"
"With your mouth, Mistress"
"Oh, blow job fan.  Of course... and... your least favourite"
"The vibrator, Mistress"
"And do you prefer a condom or no condom?"
"No condom, Mistress"
"And... at the point where you orgasm.  Which would be the best for you - a full orgasm, a ruined orgasm, or no orgasm"
"Full Orgasm, Mistress"
"and the least favourite"
"Ruined"
"You'd rather be denied than ruined?"
"Yes, Mistress - at least denied I can cum later"
"Ah, I love the honesty"
"Thank you Mistress"
"And so when you cum... should you cum... I guess given the choice you wouldn't want to eat it?"
"No Mistress, I hate the taste"
"So that we're clear, the best thing I could do to you right now is to give you a blow job, without condom, to completion?"
"Yes Mistress"
"And the worst would be to put a condom on you, use my vibrator on your cock, ruin your orgasm and then feed you the cum?"
"Yes Mistress"
"Good... let the game begin"

She snapped the sub out of the mild hypnosis - he was strapped to the bed 

There was a prize wheel behind him, he couldn't quite see and the rules were explained to him.
"I'm going to spin the wheel 4 times, once for each of the questions I asked you.  If it lands on odd, you get the worst option, if it lands on even you get the better option.  However... I won't tell you what it lands on, you'll just have to wait until after the 4th spin.  Do you understand?"
"Yes, Mistress"
"Good, then we'll make the first spin to find out how you will be stimulated..."

She made each of the four spins, smiling and chuckling as she wrote down each result.

"OK, little subby... I know your results... and... I want to give you a last fun chance"
"OK Mistress"
"So, either I go through with the orgasm exactly how the wheel dictated. Which you don't know. Or you can gamble.  If you gamble and win, then we act like everything is on even and you get the orgasm of your dreams.   If you gamble and lose, then we act like everything is on odd and you get the orgasm of your nightmare"
"Umm, I don't know Mistress"
"I mean, if you do gamble - then if you win you get the best orgasm ever... and if you lose, it will make me laugh and be happy - whereas who knows what you get if you don't"
"What is the gamble game?"
"Normally I'd say it was a surprise, but simply... did the wheel land on even more, or odd more - you make your guess and if it's right you win - or you can elect not to gamble and get each step as a surprise"

There was a moment where the sub paused in thought. Working out some basic maths.
That if the truth was most were odd, then by saying even then being wrong wouldn't be much worse.
If the truth was that it was even, then saying even would be so much better.

There was, however, one thing he didn't consider when he guessed, "Even, Miss"

"Is that what you think?"
He gulped as she then grabbed a condom to tear open.
"Don't panic," she said, "I might be just scaring you"
But as she slipped the condom over his cock, he knew she was not.

She then picked up the vibrator.
Before she turned it on, "you know, if you hadn't gambled it'd be my lips around your naked cock" he winced as the motor was turned on and the vibrator placed against his cock.
She moved forward so he could hear her over the motor as the rumble of the vibrator throbbed against his cock.
"The first two landed on even," she said, "I was smiling and laughing wondering if you were going to get the jackpot."
She paused her talking as he groaned, her words adding to his arousal.
"Imagine my lips smacking up and down your shaft..."
It was getting very much very quickly.
"And, you know.  It then landed on odd.  And I laughed wondering - I've never ruined an orgasm with their cock in my mouth before, it's usually too exciting... so you might have won by default there"
His eyes rolled in his head as he screamed so close.
"I can however ruin orgasms with my vibrator really easy..."
She let go... and, yep, yuck, this trickle of cum filled the condom.

All hope dropped from his face as he knew what was happening next.

She slipped off the condom. 
"And, of course, I'd swallow some, or spill some... whereas..." and she said the next few words as she emptied the condom into his mouth, "the condom doesn't spill a drop"

He gave a yuck motion as he swallowed the cum.  She wasn't done. She turned the condom inside out and had him lick it clean.

"The cum, the sweat from your cock... all could have been avoided.
I knew you'd gamble and I knew what you'd say. You'd feel smart, but forget in your slave brain that NOT only was a draw possible. That it was the most likely outcome. A 6 in 16 chance of draw winning, compared to 5 in 16 for even, or 5 in 16 for odd.

I mean, think about it.  The give away that I was letting you gamble, was because I knew I would win"

Posted
48 minutes ago, codyf95 said:

This is so hot. I love a good mind fuck haha

thank you :)

Posted
I didn’t see any spontaneity in that piece which is the forefront of human motivation to attraction. It’s commonly known that if you ask a person “can I do x” tgen ask “can I do y”, can I do x” can I do x again” people, particularly subs who just want a strong confident dom to take control, get annoyed with the constant questions and find themselves thinking “just shut up and fuck me”. It’s why CNC is about as popular as public sex as a fetish. It’s not about consenting to what the dom will do, it’s about building trust with the dom and knowing that “if they hurt me, then they will no longer have me to play with”. Topping from the bottom as it were.
Posted

I mean. On one hand it's a fiction piece.  On another hand...

The whole idea, set up, was about creating the game, the gamble, the choice.  The Domme was in complete control to the point she managed to orchestrate the result she wanted - while playing a game for her satisfaction.  I don't give the two characters a back story, but this works whether they are playing together for the first time - or - have the right level of trust and are making a game of a permitted release.

It was arguably the subs attempt to top from the bottom which triggered the trap. 

• 2 weeks later...