Certificate of registration in BDSM Community

Tomowned

Posted
On 9/1/2023 at 10:40 AM, Alexkid said:

Name and shame them. How much do you think their lawyer will ask them to pay up front. What guarantee do they have to get damages from you. You can put all you own by creating a trust in writing in my favour and hide it until the case is decided. If he wins show him the trust you created and you can’t pay him cos you own zilch. If you win, chase him for your costs and tip up the trust.

It's already been made clear that naming and shaming will not be tolerated on this site. Lets dispense with the trying to find loop-holes and the one-upmanship and get back to the topic please. 

Posted
On 9/2/2023 at 12:53 PM, Alexkid said:

I’m not a barrack room lawyer. I am a lawyer.

Highly implausible, as you did not once say "this is not legal advice" to avoid the creation of a client obligation. 

Posted
On 9/2/2023 at 12:53 PM, Alexkid said:

I’m not a barrack room lawyer. I am a lawyer.

Highly implausible, as you did not once say "this is not legal advice" to avoid the creation of a client obligation. 

• 5 months later...
Posted
I don’t mind helping people for free. If they want the client attorney relationship they are protected - it’s free. I’m not greedy, it’s not always about the ***.
Posted
But there is no obligation of any sort on the client’s part.
DarkArts1066
Posted
To put it simply, and succinctly

You do NOT have to pay, to be a’member’ of the BDSM Community. No one should ask - or expect you to pay - for anything like this.
The ‘slave register’ is free.

There is no ‘certificate of registration - that you need to pay for’

This is an outright scam.
Avoid - and the same goes for the individual who wants you to sign up to this.