Understanding you

An****

Posted
What's one way you can instantly make people get you?
Posted

you can't

if you happen to be on a similar wave length and can communicate well - then, maybe, but 'getting' someone takes time and patience

Posted
38 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

you can't

if you happen to be on a similar wave length and can communicate well - then, maybe, but 'getting' someone takes time and patience

This all day long!!

Posted (edited)

If you're looking to ensure that people get you quickly... then there are a couple of steps you must follow first.

1) Target well. You see a lot of guys here tend to have a 'scatter gun' approach, that is, they see a face they're attracted to and just start messaging straight away without even checking that the person they fancy would even be into them. For example, straight guys sending messages wanting to meet a woman despite said woman clearly indicating that she's only interested in other females only. You'd think doing a basic check such as I've described would be common sense... but it's not.

2) Read their profiles thoroughly all the way through and look to see if you two are A) into the same or very similar things, B) have a strong match in terms of compatibility, and C) see whether or not you would compliment each other. For one example, if you have a high sadistic score on the BDSM Test, you'd be looking for someone with a similarly high masochistic score. Thus, you'd have more in common when you start chatting to each other.

3) Even if you do 1 and 2 above, there's still no guarantee that someone will 'instantly get you'... but it will make them 'get you' quicker.

Edited by Shilo66
Posted
Hmmmm! Well you simply cannot " ***" people to "get you" in the exact way you want! People will form their own opinions no matter what! . That's life! Xx
Posted
Just be yourself as openly and honestly as you can. Some people will get you others won’t, and those are the ones that you wouldn’t be compatible with anyway.

I’ve met loads of people and within minutes we’ve felt like old mates. I don’t filter or edit myself when I meet someone, so when I meet someone like me they can see how similar we are and they get me instantly.

Posted
By understanding yourself and expressing that to people
Posted
anone behind the wheel. Either people tolerate you for some personal benefit or you guys are tribally similar. The rest is just a misguided and fleeting infatuation from people that seek power or influence from another.
Posted
Therapy and self work helps you gain the necessary tools to express yourself. Mindfulness and interpersonal relationships are wonderful to study.
Posted
11 hours ago, Pyrosliver89 said:
By understanding yourself and expressing that to people

Well stated.

Posted

I guess also.  If you want people to 'get' you - it's important to be authentic - and also, to showcase what you want people to 'get'

• 2 months later...
Posted
Humour tends to be my go to, fortunately being vision impaired gives me loads of material
Posted
Always being yourself. That's something that has been lost between the realms of life and death. I've always been 💯 myself when either meeting new folks or even folks that I've known for some time now. This also includes being in public & just having a random conversation with a random person (which I don't go into public very often, but when I do Im still going to be myself)