FETISH CINEMA

br****

Posted
I want a sexy little slave girl to recreate the scenes from the Art of Zoo movie ā€œk9 candyā€ featuring cannibal cupcake šŸ„µšŸ˜ˆ
Posted
I don't have any movie scenes, but the books I've been reading lately have put a few ideas in my head.
Posted

Have you seen The Watchmen? There's a scene where two of them f**k senseless for a whole 10 minutes or so. Might call for some fun cosplay

Posted
Not to the extent in the show but the boys when popclaws crushes her landlords head during sex
Posted
Actually the Tango from The Addams Family 2. Their erotic focus on each other is so sexy
Posted
(I spit on your grave) the scene where she puts his balls in a vice šŸ„µ it turned me on I want a woman to do that to me
Posted
One of my all time favourite movies 'The Secretary' I wouldn't say it's a fantasy, the end of the movie summed up for me, the mutual understanding they have for each other.....I want that.
Posted
The one scene from naked mile where the guys tied to the chair and blindfolded and the girl does whatever she wants.
Posted

Some scenes in The Piano Teacher come to mind. Beautiful, f***ed up film.

Posted
The girl in the spiders web, if youā€™re familiar with the scene Iā€™m thinking of, you get it
Posted
Diary of a nyphomaniac: the train scene where she goes down on a guy trying to save his seed to start a family. Hot scene
Posted
McLintock to be chased down given a spanking then submitting...closing scene. Gets my *** going every time.
Posted
Speaking of The Watchmen, if only I could recreate the Dr. Manhattan sex scene....
Posted
The sex scene in the 2nd 300 film with Eva Green .hot af
Posted
Maybe cheesy but when he takes Jeanne Triplehorn from behind on the couch to her surprise and protests.
Posted

A burglar f***ing a wife while husband is watching tv and she is making sandwich i wann be that burglar