Tough situation

Ca****

Posted
If a Dom is in a new relationship and an ex girlfriend enters his life but is a bit toxic, should he move on and stay with his new girl or go back to the ex?
Posted
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 if he has self respect, he should tell the psycho ex to piss off and stay with the new girl; but the fact it's a question, he has a lot to work through before getting involved with someone else properly too
Posted
That would require more information. If she's toxic then no, if she's perceived as toxic... bit more difficult. If he has feelings for her, maybe you are not the right fit, but dudes can also be idiots. We spend so much time trying to make squares fit in circle holes. Try life, hindsight is 20x20, be willing to forgive.
Posted
A lot times people would go back to their EX because although a bit toxic, the sex is fucking phenomenal and that’s the ultimate Catch 22/Between Rock and a Hard Place situations right there 🥵😩.

What I’ve learned is to find the hidden gems of potential in the New Girl to train with and build her into the best sexual partner you’ve ever had.

Unfortunately in some cases that toxic EX girlfriend used to be the new girl but was misguided, misused and mistreated which led to her becoming the toxic individual she is now 😢. Hope this perspective is helpful. ✌️🖤⛓️
Posted
i have learned one lesson and only one lesson the hard way repeatedly because i am a real dumb son of a bitch and thats NEVER under any circumstances go back to your ex
Posted
Is this a hypothetical or are you talking about your Dom? The way this is worded doesn’t sound like you actually have a question but that you want support. If that’s the case, it’s ok to just ask for what you need.
Posted
26 minutes ago, CryptidKing said:
9 times out of 10 an ex is an ex for a reason

I came here to say this. 👍🏻

Posted
Not trying to diminish what is going on here, but it's a no brainer. I think the it's how you define "a bit toxic". Sounds like it could be fun or totally effed up. Then there's the ex aspect. Personally I could never go back to an ex other than trying to stay friendly. An ex for me is someone who won't discuss behavior and emotional and otherwise, won't take responsibility for their actions. I mean this as a repetitive pattern, a one off is not insurmountable
Posted
There is always a reason why someone has moved out of your life - be it on your terms, or theirs. Personally, I believe that if it was your decision, then the door should be permanently closed. Taking someone back seldom ends well. If they left on their own terms however, then maybe there is a discussion to be had. I’m drawing on my own experience here, and I don’t wish to go into detail, but sometimes, people make the wrong decisions - for the wrong reasons. It may be that they were misguided, were given the wrong information, or were influenced by outside factors which weren’t correct at the time.
Sometimes, it pays to hear them out.
Posted

it's too easy to dismiss ex's as "a bit toxic" - but, like, it's an ex for a reason, there's a new partner, there's probably little evidence the previous relationship would now work

Posted
I see two questions here,do you trust your dom to be honest with you and his ex.Do you trust yourself to believe in what you have .If you openly talk to the person your with and his ex ,it may just be *** .There maybe more to the past than you've been told .Good luck with this just remember you can choose your future, regardless
Posted
Toxic stay away you don't need that kind of drama in your life
Posted
No brainer, any decent Dom would tell the ex to stay away. Not really tough situation