Thoughts?

Posted
Imho - yes. If you have anal people, they may not be able to handle the idea that things don't have to be written down for a dynamic to exist. But people are capable of remembering who the dom is and who the sub is, pretty easily. I've never accidentally been the sub just because there was no contract.

If you like making things formal, a contract is just a detail for clarity or simply for fun.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
All relationships have dynamics. No contract needed
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Yes 100% if it's negotiated correctly and checked in on
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
October 3, Leisa said:
Contracts are not contracts unless they’re legal. Otherwise they’re useless and pointless.

That’s your opinion, if you take the time to have these conversations, and even to write it down it’s VERY valuable to a submissive that wants to be SHOWN they matter! We get it you’re a big time legal secretary or whatever.:.
The simple point isn’t whether it’s valuable to you, or I but in the eyes of the people that have the dynamic…
Plain and simple…
Taking the time to understand and value people’s needs, wants, opinions etc and to help make the dynamic strong may not matter in the legal world, but having been in the lifestyle for decades I have seen how it works and how valuable it can be WITHIN THE DYNAMIC which was the point in the first place…
So run along with your Associates in legal assisting, or even if you’re a full fledged lawyer…
Thanks for the opinion, but it’s definitely not shared here or within the community.
If it matters to the people involved in the dynamic, and helps make it work..
Then that is ALL that matters

Posted
Whether a contract is helpful, or not, would probably depend on the dynamic, being relatively new to the lifestyle, I’d probably feel a little uncomfortable agreeing to a contract at first, someone else might feel it’s a security blanket. They can rely on to ensure their wants and needs are being met and their boundaries aren’t going to be breached.