Submissive Viewpoint

da****

Posted
I would never ask about previous relationships in any form because I feel that this can be triggering. I am happy to question a sub about these things if they broach the subject. However, I always ask a sub what are there likes/dislikes/limits and level of experience and aftercare prefernces.
I feel that these things are as important as the safety discussion in any new dynamic
Posted
4 hours ago, sam2112 said:
I believe submission is a gifted

Up has down, left has right, Ying has yang etc. Submission is not a gift. It's a natural balance. People who say Submissions is a gift are manipulators being topped from the bottom.

Posted
Sam is the only one in here on the right track. But since we’re reporting people around here, I’ll be bowing out of this typical conversation., Started by your typical low lvl dom. Have a good one, I’m out.
Posted
I disagree, the submission to another is a choice....and given to a dominant, to care for....has nothing to do with topping from to bottom
Posted
I spend a lot of time interviewing my subs and asking their thoughts and opinions. Once I take in a sun I spend even more time frequently asking their thoughts and opinions.
Posted
22 hours ago, sam2112 said:
I disagree, the submission to another is a choice....and given to a dominant, to care for....has nothing to do with topping from to bottom

It's a choice, not a gift. You said it yourself. A gift is given without anything expected in return. In other words it's a crock of sh!t.

People who think like this are toxic 99% of the time.

Posted
22 hours ago, sam2112 said:
It's not manipulating

You say you are scared and your submission is a gift. That means you require special treatment. That's manipulating people and it's very toxic.

Posted
Yesterday at 12:29 PM, MasterTravis said:

Up has down, left has right, Ying has yang etc. Submission is not a gift. It's a natural balance. People who say Submissions is a gift are manipulators being topped from the bottom.

Submission from a man to a woman is definitely a gift. I can’t take it if he doesn’t give it to me. Give =gift

Posted

Submission is a gift is a statement that has been around a very long time, its a poetic way of expressing what we all know to be true that it is freely given. You are right certain people will use it to try manipulate people, but that does not mean that everyone who uses is manipulating or a toxic person... That would be the same as saying that everyone who loves poetry has to be a softy. You yourself just like to profile yourself as a hard Dom, even though true Dominance shows clearly and does not need to be announced by adding titles to your username, you chose to do it anyway. *wink wink* Poetic sayings can be taken in many forms of understanding not just the literal way that being said... Yes if you take it literally submission is not a gift and here is why Travis does has a point and is right even though he has no tact in how to express it, a gift is something you give once to a person and becomes passive after it has been given, there are no expectations... while submission is a continual exchange, is active and alive during the dynamic and classifies as a give and take so there are expectations. But that does not change the fact that for someone who has a poetic way of thinking it can still be true as poetry does not get taken literally. If you still dont understand what I mean the *wink wink* comment is literally true but probably bothers you anyway because you used your (poetic) freedom to make this choice, there does always need to be a very evident right or wrong.

Posted

the last sentence has a mistake in it... *to make this choice, there does NOT always need to be a very evident right or wrong.

Posted
Ugh. Why do we all have to play so pretentiously? What makes a good dom? Understanding. Attention to detail. Respect. Honesty. Care. The fundamentals.
Posted
9 minutes ago, BL4NK_5L4T3 said:
Ugh. Why do we all have to play so pretentiously? What makes a good dom? Understanding. Attention to detail. Respect. Honesty. Care. The fundamentals.

Posers gonna pose...

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
To me it's the emotional intention behind the action more so than any one act, like the other guy mentioned respect honesty care if I feel like im not getting those it could feel spiteful or even worse just not feeling cared for at all, when im getting *** like that i need those in return to make it feel OK if that makes sense
Posted
I literally can not think for my self during play. I need to be told and shown what to do because I feel like I would be doing something the wrong way and wrong time..I need someone full time with that to lol. Being a sissy and being passed around I can hand because 90%of the time they are strangers in a motel room..
Posted
Sounds like you two are having lots of fun. Good stuff
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

If a Dom/daddy takes without my consent then it is ***, just like a Dom or daddy or brat tamer expects respect/compliance/some disobedience so they can take me, but respectful disobedience if that makes sense ( not calling him rude names like d*ckhead or dbag that is disobedience thats fecking rude) being a good brat to me is pouting or smirking or sulking but not being disrespectful, just like being a good dom is understanding why I have a hard No on c*m in my mouth and face it makes me vomit and it is trauma based response as well as a medical based response and if the person who wants my submussion as much as i want to please them by submitting gives no fecks about my feels then why the hell would I want to please them by submitting. If you give no fecks for my feels wtf would I care about yours. If you do something you know with make me hate sex or oral sex I don't want to be with you because then you are an abusive dbag thanks but no thanks and I'm not sorry. I know one of the main reasons why I need to submit is because I have to be a super strong dominant women IRL in business/ and as a single mother/grandmother I had to always be the mother and father, so in the playroom/bedroom outdoors I don't want to be in charge I want the man to lead and I want to please him, but not at the expense of my mental health or physical health.

Posted
Yes, there's some Doms that want full complete control over their subs. And yes that's also a form of taking advantage of their trust they used to have and willingness to be able to be trust another Dom in the future, and that's if the sun doesn't just give up on ever wanting any Dom again. My Alpha Daddy Dom has never done that to me and he has never had any intentions to do anything to break me like that for that matter. To be honest, I had never really thought about what all I expected or dreamed of when it came to finding a Dom. And my Alpha Daddy Dom and I always constantly have Honesty, Trust, and the most important thing we've always stressed to other folks and that is COMMUNICATION. If you do not have any communication with each other than what is the point of your entire relationship. *TURN ONS: My Alpha Daddy Dom is very protective of me and is always willing to help me out with anything. He's also a pretty damn cook, he's has the sexiest deep voice that I've ever heard, he's 6'7 and a bald and bearded biker. He's never been to aggressively dominate with me even though it's what I'm always craving from him, but that's because he is going at a steady sexual pace due to past trauma and that's IDK bout y'all but it's the best non sexual satisfaction. My Alpha Daddy Dom is always catering to me and will always 2nd guess himself when getting anything for himself (until he realizes when we get home I've gotten what he wanted and needed) He never allows other chic's come between us or cause any harm. **Now my Alpha Daddy Dom may have some flaws and his own past trauma, but I will always tell people, if it wasn't for my Alpha Daddy Dom/Husband, I would not be here today. He had literally saved me from the torturous horror that I was in. My Alpha Daddy Dom has never made me 2nd guess the trust between us. But but the biggest trust breaker for me is cheating. I've been cheated on in the last 4 relationships (I've been with 5 men but have only been sexually active with 3 of them (MY ALPHA DADDY DOM IS AND WILL BE THE VERY LAST MAN THAT I WILL EVER BE WITH) and he knows how much it means hurts to even think about it.
Posted
And thank you for actually just asking. It actually helps both Dom & Sub dynamics. It help realign the core characteristics of their dynamic. I've always got my Alpha Daddy Dom next to me and he is always aware of everything that I do plus I'm always communicating with him what all I'm doing and why Im doing it, and I'm always wanting him to deal with the men on FB and other sites that message me or do other things that I have clearly made clear in the about me description of my profile. He's always wanting to go with me wherever i may want to go, and he constantly always reassuring me of everything and HE ALWAYS LISTENS TO ME AND ALWAYS MAKES TIME FOR ME and it doesn't matter what he's got planned to get done.
Posted
I was in a femdom server on discord, I saw a large lack in aftercare and emotional support for the subs in the discord server, it was actually to the point some had serious mental health issues, but weren't talking about them, not asking for help. I knew one person in particular, she was a switch, but in the server that meant they weren't as "high ranking" in the command chain in the server as regular doms, and because of that, she actually got punished one time for saying something dom-like to another Dom; nothing trying to dominate the other person, just that they weren't acting all submissive and such. This lady was ***d to uh... Do some pretty grody stuff that was actually part of their limits..
Another thing on the server was that no one was allowed to do financial domination, since it was all online. But the owner had like, pay-to-be-owned slots, and would even allow you to be a private pay pig, but she didn't do anything with you once you paid her, the whole server's admins and everything couldn't and wouldn't stop her blatant *** of the rules. She promised she'd be whatever kind of Dom you want, then after you pay, she barely answers your messages until she wants her new games. She didn't even actually play into the financial domination side either for the most part if she didn't have to; she did the bare minimum, and then even tried making all her subs keep it secret, and to lie to their other doms, etc.
Overall, I found few doms in that server that weren't just frustratingly ignorant of the aftercare needs of their subs. They'd accidentally leave their subs awake all night at the keyboard, having forgotten to tell them to go to bed. These people work jobs, have lives, but they are emotionally weak and willing enough to be *** to a point they often sacrifice their health, and yet the doms only overused this vulnerability, rather than protecting it.
Posted
i was married 15 years to a dom, she took advantage of me but i know not all doms are like that. im divorced now and lookin for a new dom