Taking What He Wants

Go****

Posted

As I lie in bed after a long busy day, just beginning to drift off to sleep, I feel the bed dip slightly as you climb in next to me.

Your arm reaches out, wraps around my body and scoots me closer to you. As I feel you cuddle into me, I feel your warm skin against mine, setting off triggers within me.

My breath, deep and rhythmic not long ago, now shallow and rapid. My heartbeat, steady and calm before, quickly transforms into a thundering stampede.

You feel the changes in my body, and I feel you react to them, wordlessly.

Your hands roaming my body, free to touch wherever you decide. Your hips pushing up into me, affording me a hint of your arousal.

Pinching and squeezing, your hands grow more eager. Roaming, they find every spot you enjoy. Scratching, my back arching in response.

Your heavy breath on my neck as your grinding becomes more urgent.

Bites cover my shoulders, neck and ears as you begin to lose control.

Your hands become more insistent. Rough.

Your fingers find me wet. They probe and squeeze and pleasure.

Fingers are quickly replaced, and I feel you hot and hard, pressing against me, insistently.

Not asking. Demanding.

You're finally overcome by your lustful urges. You take what you want. What you need.

My body ripples with pleasure. Overwhelmed by the sensations you bestow upon me. The *** of your fingernails digging into my skin.

The strong grip you have on my hips. The sound of you groaning and growling as you take what's yours. My insides turning to hot lava as you take the pleasure you need.

The tingling, pleasurable sensation you're causing, growing, building, spreading throughout my body.

The explosion of mind blowing, orgasmic pleasure as your hot cum shoots from you.

My body shakes as I ride the waves of ecstasy you've given me.

All because you took what you wanted.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Deviant_Ric said:

Precisely. And so eloquently conveyed.

Thank you.

Posted
A lesson I should have learned years ago!!
Posted
12 minutes ago, Deviant_Ric said:

Praise where due. You have a beautifully composed observation of purpose and connection.

Thank you, again, for such wonderful compliments and feedback. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, Bluestony69 said:

A lesson I should have learned years ago!!

I'm sorry, to what are you referring? 

Posted
10 hours ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

I'm sorry, to what are you referring? 

The art of "Taking" rather than always being ready to satisfy rather than taking care of my own needs which I always thought were to take care of my woman.