Has Femdom Improved your Relationship?

SubofMissRose

SubofMissRose
Posted (edited)

Male subs and female doms in married / marriage like relationships out there, do you think that femdom has actually improved your relationship?

My wife and I have been together nearly 30 years and as time has gone on we've been more and more flexible with each other. Like most male / female couples we like doing some of the same things but certainly not everything. We believe that marriage is a life long commitment, not a commitment to spend your whole lives together.

Our latest step has made us even closer and happier. For many years we've engaged in weekly femdom sessions but a visit to a professional mistress changed it all for my wife. She's always been quite independent and she feels powerful dressing up so she recently started taking the bull by the horns and I'm loving it! She now has an alter ego, Miss Rose, and  I've agreed to her taking control of our sex lives and being able to dominate whenever she wants. I'm now appreciating her more than ever and I'm no longer frustrated with her spending *** on sexy clothes!

I've never been a super confident man but I am happier and more confident now. I feel that similar men could benefit from being more (sexually) submissive to their partners, being more flexible and forgiving, always appreciating what their partners give back to them and gaining joy from seeing their partners happier and more sexually confident.

Thoughts?

Edited by SubofMissRose
Posted
I'm a Dom for the largest part and this gets tiring from one point onwards. Occasionally though, I have the need to fully submit to the hands of an experienced Domina and release stress and tension from being the dominant all the time.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

The more adventerous we get in the bedroom, the closer we feel. Also, the better we are together out of the bedroom. After a session where I have been dominated in a very strong way, I feel more at peace than any other time.

forever_slave_7
Posted

that's great... In my case Femdom can improve my relationship. I 'm basically looking to have a relationship with a Mistress... still looking for

Posted
I absolutely think two people finding something that works for them can only enhance that relationship, so long as both are in agreement as to what shape it takes - there is definitely a sense of peace and stability, not to mention fulfillment to be found in it - whether that be through D/s or anything else really.
To be more specific to D/s though I think an acceptance of your place as a submissive can bring its own rewards not only in the bedroom but generally - which is something I am discovering for myself after recent changes to my own circumstances.
Posted

Yes, for me and my wife, this is a big part of our relationship, its certainly something that has let us both open up and express ourselves.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hi yes I definately agree, until I experienced an FLR relationship I realised what was missing, as a male and all the stereotypical stuff that goes with it 🥱, I was shown a different side, and one I have to admit I accepted wholeheartedly, which surprised me so much at how accepting I was of the whole thing 

• 2 months later...
Posted
For us it has yes after we were in a cuckold relationship and I was in full-time , there was a lot more kissing cuddling , spinning holding hands etc. there was also much more intimate time between us both in frequency and duration albeit not full penetrative sex
  • 3 weeks later...
MistressWhipplash
Posted
An interesting question. Personally for me I only do relationships where I am the Captain. So my live in Property knew from the get-go what I sought and they sought that too. For me as a Poly Mistress, and Dominant Sadist Woman this is how I live daily. The only progression was getting to know each other as people. I define our relationship as an Active Control Framework relationship similar to Owner/Property, but where the control Framework is first defined, then we mutually agree to it making it active in daily life. Every person has their own relationship style and way.of doing things. That's the beauty of being a Dominant Woman as Head of my Household. I make the rules and my live in Property consents to abiding by them.