Welcome Home Sir

ChubbyManc

Posted

Welcome Home Sir

Kneeling by the front door, you wait for me after my long day at work. It is 5.15 and you know I will be home soon. You have got a bottle of beer ready on the side cabinet for me and you're kneeling in just your panties and stockings in the hallway, knees apart, hands behind back and head down just as I like you. You hear my key in the door and instantly get excited and your pussy begins to tingle. You hear me step in and hang my coat up. My hand strokes the top of your head as I pick up the bottle and take a sip before you hear me utter, "Good girl," down at you. You still don't look up yet but you're smiling to yourself at the praise.

You hear me undo my belt. My voice gives one simple command. "Open." My fingers entwine in your hair and you feel me forcing your face closer. Your mouth opens instinctively at the command as your tongue reaches out to eagerly taste my hard throbbing cock in front of you. Looking up, your tongue drags over my balls, up my hard throbbing shaft and taste my delicious precum at the tip of my manhood. You take the head of my cock between your lips and suck it sensually, one hand gently stroking my balls, the other pumping the base of the shaft rhythmically. You tease me like this for a few minutes as I drink some more of my beer before suddenly I grip your hair tightly and pull you off me.

I guide you to the living room on all fours and leave you on the rug in the middle of the room as I sit down and loosen off my tie. "Play with yourself," I command at you as I sit staring at, sipping from the bottle. You kneel up and stroke your body, running your hands over your breasts and down your stomach to your panties. You rub yourself over the lace and moan softly. You pull them to one side to expose your wet pink pussy to my gaze. Leaning back, you start to rub yourself a little more eagerly, sliding your fingers down to your dripping hole before sliding them over your hard sensitive clit. "Get on all fours and face away from me," I order. You scramble into position to please me, shoulders to the floor, ass up. You spread your knees and rub between your legs. I lean forward and tear your lace panties so they aren't hindering my view as you play with yourself for my pleasure.

You hear the jingle of my buckle as I wrap your belt around my hand and the swish of the leather as it sails through the air. The belt stings as it hits your ass, leaving angry red welts behind. "Don't stop playing with yourself, Slut." You hear me bellow as I continue to beat your ass. Sometimes taking a break from the belt to slap you with an open hand before resuming the belt spanking.

Suddenly you feel something cool against your bruising ass. I have finished off my beer bottle and now sliding it to to ice my spanks, feeling the condensation drip down a cheek and then feel it between your wet soaking lips, spreading you wide. You spin round impatiently, over enthusiastically and begin hump and grind daddys thigh as your clit goes up and down daddys leg. You can feel yourself starting to get closer and closer to orgasm. You start to beg. "Please let me cum, Sir. I'm so close." You plead. "Tell me what you are," You hear me respond. "I'm your dirty little fucking whore, Sir. I'm your fuck toy to do whatever you want with." "You're a desperate horny pup who gets off over anything I do to you. I want to use you until you beg me to stop, sluts like you need to be overstimulated until you're nothing but a brainless mutt. look at you humping my leg like a Dirty pathetic dog." I feel how sweaty your a becoming and your hot panting breaths ooze out your lips against my chest as you moan. The *** is taking you over the edge and as soon as I give the command, "CUM NOW!" you can feel yourself clenching and shaking as you against my leg and cum hard, I feel your cum drip down my leg.

You slump down between my legs panting from the hard orgasm, recovering slightly. You crawl to put yourself into position of putting your head on my knee with tears in your eyes, knowing you started humping daddys leg without orders "Good girl," You hear me praise you as I stroke your hair and let you recover. "Thank you, Daddy" you reply feeling a weight has lifted, all shy and cute now you've been allowed to cum. "Would you like me to finish you off daddy?" "Dinner first, then I will punish you for grinding on daddys thigh without permission" I respond. Taking the leash and attaching it to your collar, I lead you into the kitchen on all fours and tether you to the kitchen table. As I enjoy my meal, you crawl under the table and take my cock between your lips again, keeping it teased and hard while I eat until it is time to use you again. To be continued....