Differences between a slave, sub, switch

Edwina343

Posted

A slave sole purpose in his relationship with a Mistress/Master is to pleasure her/him. If a slave is commanded to spank, fuck , etc. Then he/she has to obey.  Does that mean that he/she becomes a dom/switch?  I don't think so as the body and mind is still owned by his Mistress/Master.

Posted

If the arrangements of your relationship is that you'll obey any order - being ordered to do something that constitutes as a Dominant act does not change this.

I do, however, know owned slaves who are switches and it is a perk of their relationship that they are permitted to engage in D/s with approved parties. 

So, you can be a slave and still be a switch - but a slave being ordered to do Dominant acts does not make them a switch.

Posted
Yep I agree....this is why I could never be a slave. My husband has a slave and to me.....that's.....something different that I could never get into the hang of because you honestly have to have that personality. Submissive still have that independence about them but at the same time they're not....it's a balance like everything.
Posted
On 8/16/2019 at 7:02 AM, Edwina343 said:

A slave sole purpose in his relationship with a Mistress/Master is to pleasure her/him. If a slave is commanded to spank, fuck , etc. Then he/she has to obey.  Does that mean that he/she becomes a dom/switch?  I don't think so as the body and mind is still owned by his Mistress/Master.

If I ask my slave to fuck me with a strapon and then orally pleasure her afterwards it doesn't make me a switch or a submissive. The slave is only doing what I've allowed and told her to do... 

Specific acts aren't submissive or dominant usually. EG if I massage my submissive and it gives us both pleasure (her because massage and me because I want to take care of my sub) then the massage itself is an act of dominance.

Posted

This slave total!y agreed it is all in the mindset.

• 1 month later...
Posted

A submissive has a safe-word to end play, while a slave has consented to no-consent. A slave must be a submissive, but a submissive is not necessarily a slave. Being a submissive is just a step on the way to the “ultimate” state of submission, which is being a slave. A slave is more submissive than a “mere” submissive. Submissives are just playing; slaves live the lifestyle. A submissive has more self-respect than a slave. Slaves are crazy, because who in their right mind would want to be a slave?

Posted
On 8/22/2019 at 4:36 PM, Vulkan69 said:

If I ask my slave to fuck me with a strapon and then orally pleasure her afterwards it doesn't make me a switch or a submissive. The slave is only doing what I've allowed and told her to do... 

Specific acts aren't submissive or dominant usually. EG if I massage my submissive and it gives us both pleasure (her because massage and me because I want to take care of my sub) then the massage itself is an act of dominance.

I agree completely, although obviously not as eloquently.