Sub Gone Dom

Ve****

Posted
Hey I think from experience that us women have the urge to take control, but feel its always been a mans world with that, but lately women have started taking more of a dominate role, it depends on your play partner aswel if your playing with someone who enjoys the role of a sub you will fall into the dominate side. I always thought myself as a sub but over the past couple of year have enjoyed the role of dominate and enjoyed it with my subs and learnt alot, please feel free to message me if I can help, but I would say just be your self and enjoy your sessions. Hope that helps
Posted
I've actually heard of that being quite common for someone to start out as a submissive and then end up being dominant
Posted
My wife with me is very dominant, but with her bull, she is extremely submissive and will do things with him that she wouldn't even think to do with me. Sometimes, it just depends on your partner. He even convinced her to put me in chastity, and now we both serve him.
Posted
It can be fluid and change over time as you evolve. I was in a dynamic with someone who was 100% Dom and changed to be 100% sub. We change as to our kinks. There is no normal for everyone, only figuring out what is "normal" for you. Happy adventuring.
Posted
I mean if you enjoy both being a Dom and sub you could be a switch
The more things you try the more you’ll figure it out
For me, I find great pleasure in being a Dom. Putting someone under my heel and having complete control; I’m also a sadist so the best for me is a masochist who matches my sadistic tendencies
Posted
I suppose it depends on the people and parteners you engage with, i have been told.i could be a switch, simply because i am.caring amd considerate, above my own desores, vut i ayyribute that to daddy dom.not switch ai it can be confusing. Esp when you have to fill a gap
Posted
9 hours ago, hialeah603 said:
My wife with me is very dominant, but with her bull, she is extremely submissive and will do things with him that she wouldn't even think to do with me. Sometimes, it just depends on your partner. He even convinced her to put me in chastity, and now we both serve him.

Never under how men like this. I can only dominate. Must be nice!

Posted
6 hours ago, fartinyourslutface said:

Never under how men like this. I can only dominate. Must be nice!

Lol what do you mean?

Posted

You just have been submissive to submissive men that’s what has f**ked with your mind I have seen this way too often

Posted
The truth is there are more submissive men out there trying to be Dominant switch than actual 100% all Dominant
Posted
I am predominantly dominant with my partner but we both like to switch at time and she can be a very good Domme…
Just go with the flow
Posted
So, someone has suggested tolling from the bottom. I want to learn more about that. Share your resources, experiences, and thoughts.
Posted
Just now, Velicious said:
So, someone has suggested tolling from the bottom. I want to learn more about that. Share your resources, experiences, and thoughts.

Suggested that I’m topping from the bottom.

Posted
I would really like to, again, state that I desire connection with other women with experience.
Posted
16 hours ago, jasondb said:
Ohh no male? Or male and woman ?

I’m looking to connect with Dommes. Females.

Posted
1 hour ago, Velicious said:

I’m looking to connect with Dommes. Females.

I know you’re looking to network with other Dommes. I’m trying to get us a chat room to support each other. I haven’t had any response as to whether they will do it or not.

Posted
That's a switch for sure. Something I relate to myself. Most men, other than my Sir, are submissive to me. Women as well. But with a good Dom, like my Sir, I'm the subbyiest, sub there ever was lol
Posted
What jandpet said a switch you can play both fields
Posted
You'll have to set up boundaries with each person.
Posted
October 31, FatefulDestiny said:

I wonder if sometimes it would be easier not to try to label oneself.

I understand that it’s difficult in terms of your profile and who contacts you. However, it would leave your options open for you to engage however feels most comfortable with the people you speak with without there being a need to “perform” in one specific way.

It could be that you fluctuate dependent on the qualities of the other person. It could be that you’re realising a new version of yourself you weren’t previously aware of.

Personally, if it were me, I’d try (and probably fail but that’s just me) not to overanalyse it and just go with what feels good and right between you and the person you’re with.

Also (although it doesn’t sound like this was the case here), don’t let someone else tell you who or what you are or that your actions etc are inherently submissive or dominant. Quite simply, everyone views these things differently and what one person believes makes you one thing might not be interpreted the same by someone else - you do you.

X

It’s not about the labels, but I hear you. Trying to understand myself and the dynamics in which I am engaged. I am just being myself. But I might also be inadvertently undermining the plan.

Posted
I can't say much based on what you're saying but it could be your needs as a sub were not met. Do you get some kind of satisfaction from submitting? Or do you just feel you have to go with it because you've labelled yourself that a long time ago?
That said, if you're finding fulfillment in your new domme role, by any mean, embrace it ;).
Posted
Different relationships will always have unique dynamics. It’s also natural to learn more about yourself over time, our experiences can teach us so much about who we are, what we enjoy etc. My advice would be to just try and enjoy this new discovery.