My boobs and I

Fa****

Posted

It’s a weird journey these appendages and I have been on through my life. On paper they seem huge (34J/36HH), in reality, on my frame, they really aren’t. In my head a girl with boobs this size has an amazing cleavage and is able (if she so wishes) to flaunt them. I have neither the cleavage or the joy of flaunting them (except for on here) and it’s somewhat frustrating. I would love a deep cleavage and for my nipples not to be flat but c’est la vie.

I’ve never really been happy with them. Looking back I really ought to have been. Back in the days before gravity moved in and they spent more time dangling or slipping into my armpits.

I recall lying on the grass one day in summer and my boobs just sitting there pushed up and together and pert (the joy of a Wonderbra). A friend of my parents made a comment about it being all he could see of me - that they were just “there” - a comment that these days would bring out the 😈 in me.

My boobs also have minimal sensitivity 😭 and honestly having them played with (unless it’s by someone exceptionally talented) leaves me cold.

So, I find it rather odd that tonight as I’m lying naked in bed all I can think of is having someone play with them, having someone be able to give me pleasure from them.

I want fingers twisting and pinching and pulling my nipples, I want hands grabbing them and squeezing, digging nails into my flesh.

I want the bite of evil clamps and to feel the pleasure of my nipples being sucked into a warm mouth making me moan before I feel his teeth.

I want beautiful bruises from his hands and for them to be hit and bound and hurt.

I want to be tied down to a beautifully shaped spanking bench so my arse is in the air and my boobs are dangling free either side of it. So I can feel them jiggle every time he hits me before my nipples are again clamped.

I want him to use them and fuck them while my tongue licks the tip of his cock and I want him to wank over me while he directs me to play with them.

I want his cum all over them while I’m a drippy, messy whore begging him for more but also begging him to stop.

In short, I want to FEEL and I want it from him.

Come back from where you’ve gone and make my fantasies realities.

Love,

X

Posted
I Love this........its so honest........and hot , 😘
Posted
What a beautiful description of what I enjoy! I hope you get what you want and need.
Posted
46 minutes ago, CosmicAngel said:

I Love this........its so honest........and hot , 😘

Thank you. Here’s hoping the man in question reads it and agrees 😏

Posted
4 minutes ago, GreyHog said:

What a beautiful description of what I enjoy! I hope you get what you want and need.

Me too. Thank you

Posted

I love that writing.. such a kindred soul it seems... yet such a treasure sadly eludes myself. 

If I find such a brave individual to feed my craven desire,  I would surely treasure her forever.