For the ladies: craziest ways you've orgasmed

Posted

A question for all of the ladies here: what is the craziest, or most unexpected way, you've had an orgasm? It could be through some sort of sexual act, BDSM scene, or just an average every day occurrence that suddenly became.....very memorable šŸ˜

Posted
I actually orgasmed while fucking myself with the handle of a kitchen knife as part of a task for my Dom once.
Posted
My Daddy surprised me with an ice dildo while I was restrained and blindingfolded. The *** in my foofoo from the ice and then his warm hand inside was rather delightful, and it just bammed, a surprise O.. I didn't have a chance šŸ˜
Posted
The first time I tried the ā€œfeminineā€ setting on my bidet. Had me on the floor with weak knees so quickly!
Posted
9 hours ago, MinnesotaMinx said:

I actually orgasmed while fucking myself with the handle of a kitchen knife as part of a task for my Dom once.

Talk about dangerous liaisons...

Posted
4 hours ago, BigHandsForFun said:

Talk about dangerous liaisons...

Lol. It was just the handle, and the blade was more like a butter knife than a steak knife.

Posted
On 11/16/2023 at 2:29 PM, BigHandsForFun said:

A question for all of the ladies here: what is the craziest, or most unexpected way, you've had an orgasm? It could be through some sort of sexual act, BDSM scene, or just an average every day occurrence that suddenly became.....very memorable šŸ˜

Not sure if it qualifies as crazy but i can always achieve a 'No touching orgasm' when i am pissed upon and if done right, sometimes speaking to someone over the phone.

Posted
I hadn't touched myself in well over a week, and was feeling perpetually horny.
While at a psychobilly gig, the vibrations from the nearby speakers set me right off!
Posted
When Iā€™m driving and see certain kinds of trucks Iā€™ll get little tremor orgasms. Then the few times Iā€™ll luckily find myself surrounded by themā€¦itā€™s a full blown grip the steering wheel and breathe through it šŸ„°
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
November 17, MinnesotaMinx said:

I used the butt of a gun.
There were no bullets and it was clean. The bed was soaked.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Well I didn't know you could have a cervical orgasm until I had one accidentally. šŸ˜‚