Daddy Doms/ Soft Doms self rules

Ca****

Posted
10 hours ago, wolverhampton633 said:

The Dom should change to the limits and needs of the sub 

Nooooooo a thousand times no! A Dom should not change who they are to meet the needs of their submissive. If their level of play is harder than the sub can tolerate then there is a compatibility issue. If the Dom and sub want proceed then yes, there will need to be some adjustment but if the Dom constantly holds back to the level of the sub, then they will be left unfulfilled.

That doesn't mean they can't play with that sub, nor does it mean they can't have a fulfilling D/s dynamic. But nobody should be holding back constantly. And if that means that the Dom needs to Top a scene with a more hardcore player every now and then, they should do it. They need fulfilment too!

Posted
15 hours ago, CaramelLatte said:
Is it common for daddy’s to have more than one little subby? Obviously it would be mentioned upon agreement.

I have had 3 at once but a hard lesson I learned is don’t take on more subs than you have time for. They deserve to have their needs met. The dynamic is hard enough without adding neglect to it. You can make 2 happier than you can 3 in most cases.

Posted
Praise is such a powerful thing. It builds trust and desire. Making sure your subs needs are the priority before any pleasure will lead to an amazing bond between the two of you.
Posted
Personally I I believe it's important to explore the mind before physical activities begin.

ME.. firstly why do I as a Daddy Dom do this what do I seek and why ?

SUB...what does the sub seek, why do they seek it, what do they expect it to provide them.

Example.., I spank a subs ass, now yes they will get ta red sore ass and with that ***. But why do they want it.. why do I do it ?

Posted
From what I’ve seen on this app most of the people on this app have never had a real play partner
Posted
Look I'm a daddy to a baby girl I only could possibly have time for one as a daddy in a baby girl relationship your on call24/7 I mean talk to mine all day till I put her to bed
Posted
There are a few different reasons I've come across with a few partners. By no means is this every reason orone hundred percent the case for any one person but the reasons I've found are the impact play itself turns them on, two the loss of power and/or control is the turn on, and the third is specifically the fact they were able to push you to punish them
Posted
I don't punish myself but I would apologise and try to make it up to them. I think of my own parameters more like ideal traits rather than rules.
Posted
As much as I care for my little I would never expect her to do things that I wouldn’t be willing to do myself. Water breaks I’ll have one with her to normalize things. If I ever do something wrong I sit down with her and assess and address and I apologize. And make a promise to never mess up that way again.
Posted
I think as a pleasure dom/ soft dom. We should be vary aware of the limits. I think there are time where if you push to find those limits. That it needs to be communicated and discussed beforehand. Honesty its not completely about satisfaction on the doms side. I personally enjoy knowing my partners are well taken care of. I would say if there was to be a mistake that it should be discussed with your partner as well. Maybe even serve for a day to repay. There are levels and it like all kinks comes down to healthy communication and understanding of each other. There should be after care anyways that is a good time to discuss what was to much and what wasn't. Its completely ok for the dom to become valuable around the sub/little at constructive moments for both of you.
Posted
7 hours ago, BabyBrat101 said:
One likes us littles anymore 😭😭

I loooovvveee littles. Little brats are my fav 🥰

Posted
14 hours ago, BabyBrat101 said:
One likes us littles anymore 😭😭

Aww littles are liked! Think positive! You will find your person. 💜

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I always consider aftercare if I spank my slave or slap her hard
Posted
I feel that aftercare should always there in some way or another.
Posted
checking in is important I want to make sure my sub is safe an content with and without my presence I assign small task to those that are working and those that are homebodies that don't work I keep them moving with alot more cause the are free for the day so why not im not as consistent one second I may feel like going out and showing my sub off and having her get dressed to do so and within that time I could just be turning her on and we stay home the rest of the day (adhd) good luck finding a mistake but on the rare chance you do the following day is what I call sub day meaning I have to do what you ask as long as it's within my means and not a hard no for me and giving control ain't easy for me so I make sure to come correct as for what makes me, me? Hmm, I'm just a weirdo. I like to have fun, and the more I open up to my sub, the more they get to see
Posted
Me personally think the rules and actions from me are different depend on whom I'm with and what there needs are. I think consistency is nessary both need a base line knowing what will come of actions.
Posted
I myself do check up on partners often! It just lets me and them know that I care about their well being and how they're doing overall! The brat tamer in me wants them obedient, and the softer side praises them when they are.
Posted
Communication with your subs are very important,it causes *** in not a good way when your Dom ignores their sub..also don't Rizz them up just to leave them hanging,many submissive have trauma in ration to being used and ***d,take it into consideration before even starting a "relationship"