KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 08 - Accrue some of these ….. and it might lead to a🎄Merry Kinkmas upgrade!

Posted
Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 08 - North, South, East and West perhaps....unless Messrs Swayze and Reeves broke them again!!
Posted
Day 07
Clue 10
Who ever scores the most of these wins the game
Posted
I am stumped and looked everywhere I could think. I’ve tried going back through for clues for grid #4, did I miss other clues?
Posted
3 hours ago, Tink314 said:
I am stumped and looked everywhere I could think. I’ve tried going back through for clues for grid #4, did I miss other clues?

This was my clue for grid #4:
Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 04 - Time to get it off your chest and admit to your kinky desires
Think about where you'd go, especially if you were Catholic, to own up
Other than that I think you're up to date - 10 grids released so far and you have 9 of them.

Posted
5 hours ago, GynesexualDom said:
No clue where I'm meant to get the bottom left

Bottom left if grid #21 - this was my clue for it:
Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 21 - The Waitresses Christmas hit might be need to cover the parcel you donate to someone here
Think about where on the site you may be able to give another user a present 🎁

Posted
I can’t find the page for grid #5 I’m not sure how to access the thing I think I need to access
Posted

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 08

That makes no sense, what's your -----?

Posted
14 minutes ago, El_Papi said:

How many are out rn? I have 9

Currently there are 10 icons available to collect 😊

Posted
5 hours ago, Random_Pete said:

I can’t find the page for grid #5 I’m not sure how to access the thing I think I need to access

I tried to message you, but your filters are preventing me. You are welcome to drop me a line if you still would like some help 😊

Posted
8 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Currently there are 10 icons available to collect 😊

Could you give me a clue for the last one. And my bad didn't see you replied to someone else about messaging you. Thought it was for me 😅

Posted
3 minutes ago, El_Papi said:

Could you give me a clue for the last one. And my bad didn't see you replied to someone else about messaging you. Thought it was for me 😅

No worries, I have replied to your dm 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

I tried to message you, but your filters are preventing me. You are welcome to drop me a line if you still would like some help 😊

I actually figured it out about 30 minutes after posting in here about it 🤪

Posted
14 hours ago, Tink314 said:

Did you find it?

Posted
Hi hi, I’m only missing two but I have no clue what 2 I’m missing. Please help 🥺
Posted
1 hour ago, Wildfire19 said:

I need help

Unable to message you due to your filters but you are welcome to drop me a line if you still would like help. 😊

32 minutes ago, angelmimi said:

Hi hi, I’m only missing two but I have no clue what 2 I’m missing. Please help 🥺

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted

An idea I've had to help me with the clue grid system. What I've done, is to set up a spreadsheet with 4 X 6 cells and as each clue comes out, I put down in the cell what the clue is. When I've solved the clue, I copy and paste the image over that cell. Any clues I've not found will show up in the grid.

Posted

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 24 - Push me and you can jingle my bells 🔔as much as you like 😋

Posted
Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 24 - Pull opposite one to get told when it happens