KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted
1 minute ago, Immawin said:

Idk how this works but y’all lovely folk sure seem luvly

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt. If you just scroll back one post, I just posted how to play the game.  If you still would like some help after reading you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Posted

For everyone just joining the hunt, welcome 😊 Below is a list of my clues so far but there are many other clues in this forum thread from other members that may also help, so don't forget to scroll back and take a gander.  If you need help at all, feel free to drop me a line or post here in the forum and someone will be happy to help you.  Also don't forget to leave your own clues as every clue helps someone and also puts you in the running for the prizes on offer as per the initial OP.  Happy Hunting 😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - Follow these to avoid being a turkey 🦃 this season, especially if you enjoy a good helping of banter

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 18 - Use this feature to keep the elves 🧝🧝 in check and prevent any wall related shenanigans 🙈

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 21 - Maybe it’s time to embrace your inner Santa 🎅 tis the season of giving after all 🎁

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 19 - It may not be the Northern Star but it’s a Star  I think you will like a lot 😍

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 20 - Are you holding the hottest ticket this Kinkmas? Rsvp’s 💌will ensure this party keeps rolling with an entourage of sidekicks in tow. 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 09 - Is your swiping finger👆 in the festive🎄spirit? Will you deck the halls with hearts ❤️ or crosses ✖️ or will you adjust for a🌿mistletoe-worthy connection?

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 12 - Does the Kinkmas vibe capture your kinky glow 🖼️

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 01 - A merry meander of window shopping, with an array of local delicacies on offer to suit any taste or kinky whim 😍

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 04 - Bless me Santa 🎅 for I have sinned, so please don’t be putting no coal in my stocking 😋

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 08 - Accrue these ….. and it might lead to a🎄Merry Kinkmas upgrade!

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 24 - Push me and you can jingle my bells 🔔as much as you like 😋

Posted
3 hours ago, PixieDust said:

For everyone just joining the hunt, welcome 😊 Below is a list of my clues so far but there are many other clues in this forum thread from other members that may also help, so don't forget to scroll back and take a gander.  If you need help at all, feel free to drop me a line or post here in the forum and someone will be happy to help you.  Also don't forget to leave your own clues as every clue helps someone and also puts you in the running for the prizes on offer as per the initial OP.  Happy Hunting 😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - Follow these to avoid being a turkey 🦃 this season, especially if you enjoy a good helping of banter

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 18 - Use this feature to keep the elves 🧝🧝 in check and prevent any wall related shenanigans 🙈

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 21 - Maybe it’s time to embrace your inner Santa 🎅 tis the season of giving after all 🎁

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 19 - It may not be the Northern Star but it’s a Star  I think you will like a lot 😍

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 20 - Are you holding the hottest ticket this Kinkmas? Rsvp’s 💌will ensure this party keeps rolling with an entourage of sidekicks in tow. 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 09 - Is your swiping finger👆 in the festive🎄spirit? Will you deck the halls with hearts ❤️ or crosses ✖️ or will you adjust for a🌿mistletoe-worthy connection?

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 12 - Does the Kinkmas vibe capture your kinky glow 🖼️

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 01 - A merry meander of window shopping, with an array of local delicacies on offer to suit any taste or kinky whim 😍

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 04 - Bless me Santa 🎅 for I have sinned, so please don’t be putting no coal in my stocking 😋

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 08 - Accrue these ….. and it might lead to a🎄Merry Kinkmas upgrade!

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 24 - Push me and you can jingle my bells 🔔as much as you like 😋

Are there only three winners?

Posted
9 hours ago, elle_enchants said:

Someone help me find them

Drop me messae with whichever ones you have not found yet.

Posted
1 hour ago, Thembo said:

Are there only three winners?

I have just double checked with the Community Team and yes there will be three winners this hunt. 😊

Posted
It feels like I’ve looked everywhere for these lol
Posted
54 minutes ago, itsPolo said:

It feels like I’ve looked everywhere for these lol

You are doing great, you have found 7 so far, 4 more to go and you will be uptodate.  So keep going but if you are really struggling, please feel free to drop me a line anytime 😊

Posted
Yesterday at 08:19 AM, queen-bitch said:

Did you find it?

Yes! Thank you.

Posted

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 14 - Is your list adorned with the shiniest of baubles that you secretly adore 😍

Posted
I'm stuck on grid 24 I thought it was setting up notifications but wasn't there :%
Posted
Day 9
Clue 12
From the sound of music
These are a few of my blank things
Posted
Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 14 - Mix up set via four to find the list of those you admire
Posted
9 minutes ago, Sub_sparkles said:

I'm stuck on grid 24 I thought it was setting up notifications but wasn't there :%

I just checked your profile and see you have now found it, which is fab 😊

Posted
Can someone tell me what this is about? I'm new to this site. I need details.
Posted
The picture is coming into view now. Looks like Santa is on the naughty list this year and getting spanks.
Posted
10 hours ago, PixieDust said:

I have just double checked with the Community Team and yes there will be three winners this hunt. 😊

Thank you!

Posted
I missing one and I’m not quite sure where to find it
Posted
What is the web address for this site? Youd think it would appear somewhere on here?