KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted
21 minutes ago, BigJaggz23 said:

Someone help me with #6 and #10

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
18 minutes ago, pizzapie said:

need some help with 6, 7, 9, 10

17 minutes ago, pizzapie said:

14, 15, 21

Currently you have 18 icons collected, so you are only one short from being uptodate, as only 19 icons have been released so far.  Due to your filters I am unable to message you, but you are welcome to drop me a line if you would still like help with your missing icon. 😊

Posted
3 minutes ago, Sub_sparkles said:

18 has me stumped:/

3 minutes ago, Sub_sparkles said:

Stuck on 18 no idea where to look

I have replied to your DM 😊

Posted
10 minutes ago, switchboy24 said:

What’s the price for finding them all ?

So your prize for playing is the 30 points you receive for each icon you find which works out to 720 points in total if you find all 24 icons by the end of the hunt. 

To be in the running for the main prizes on offer, as per the rules first posted by the OP below you need to leave clues and share icons.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:00 AM, crystal-love said:

How do I win the Kinkmas Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. 

Posted
I’m having trouble finding #23 I’ve got all the rest so far
Posted
7 minutes ago, r3kt_m8te said:

I just checked your profile and you have the 19 icons collected, so you are uptodate.  A new icon will be released shortly. 

Posted

Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 16 - Not in the festive spirit? Needing a bit of seclusion? Let this feature help you find a little serenity 🙉

Posted

Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 16

If you want to be like Tina's Dancer over Christmas, you might want to find and change something.

Posted
Day, 17
Clue 20
You mind your business I will mind my business and whatever happens behind closed doors
Posted
On 12/19/2023 at 6:30 PM, bambi-banshee said:

Hello guys, gals and everyone awesome! I think I'm missing one? I'm not sure, but if someone could help me out that'd be appreciated! :)

Which one? If you send me a message I will try to help if you want ? 

Posted
Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 16 - Ivy crap mixes well when you want a little peace and quiet.
Posted
Can someone help me with grid #2? I can't for the life of me find it haha
Posted
I have 7, and have these 1, 5, 8, 11, 12, 19 and 20 so I'm missing these tiles: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18,
Posted
7 hours ago, r3kt_m8te said:

Me too! 🤗🤣

Posted
5 hours ago, Satans_fav_princess said:

Can someone help me with grid #2? I can't for the life of me find it haha

Happy to help you but your filters are preventing me from messaging you. You are welcome to message me 😊

Posted
5 hours ago, California530 said:

I’m missing 3 rn uggg

1 hour ago, SissyGia said:

nees help with grid #1 pretty please

28 minutes ago, tameside680584 said:

Really struggling to find #23?? Any help please!

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
4 hours ago, Sting-ATL said:

I have 7, and have these 1, 5, 8, 11, 12, 19 and 20 so I'm missing these tiles: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18,

I have posted a full list of my clues so far for you.  Grids # 7, 10, 15 & 22 have not be released yet

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - Follow these to avoid being a turkey 🦃 this season, especially if you enjoy a good helping of banter

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 18 - Use this feature to keep the elves 🧝🧝 in check and prevent any wall related shenanigans 🙈

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 21 - Maybe it’s time to embrace your inner Santa 🎅 tis the season of giving after all 🎁

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 19 - It may not be the Northern Star but it’s a Star  I think you will like a lot 😍

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 20 - Are you holding the hottest ticket this Kinkmas? Rsvp’s 💌will ensure this party keeps rolling with an entourage of sidekicks in tow.😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 09 - Is your swiping finger👆 in the festive🎄spirit? Will you deck the halls with hearts ❤️ or crosses ✖️ or will you adjust for a🌿mistletoe-worthy connection?

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 12 - Does the Kinkmas vibe capture your kinky glow 🖼️

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 01 - A merry meander of window shopping, with an array of local delicacies on offer to suit any taste or kinky whim 😍

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 04 - Bless me Santa 🎅 for I have sinned, so please don’t be putting no coal in my stocking 😋

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 08 - Accrue these ….. and it might lead to a🎄Merry Kinkmas upgrade!

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 24 - Push me and you can jingle my bells 🔔as much as you like 😋

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 14 - Is your list adorned with the shiniest of baubles that you secretly adore 😍

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 02 - Hot off the press 🗞️ ….The 🤢 Grinch has stolen🎅 Santa’s cuffs   …. The crimson kissed kittens 😺 are all tied up in knots 🪢…...eager to know more, adjust to review the latest 😊

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 11 - Away in a manger a crib for a bed 🛌, there is no place like home 🏡 to lay your sweet head 😊

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 13 - Make a list and check it twice, as these kinky mates, makes for fun🎄 kinkmas spice 😍

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 06 - Don’t fancy any shady elves🧚shimmering down your chimney, keep vigilant and change this often.

Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 17 - You control the reins of your own sleigh 🛷… ride it how you choose, level up or level down but enjoy the ride either way 😊

Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 03 - Our kinky elves🧚are always getting about FET, as do our legal eagles 😊

Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 23 - As Kinkmas reins, a kindred soul waits, forge a bond and let your connection unfold 😍

Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 16 - Not in the festive spirit? Needing a bit of seclusion? Let this feature help you find a little serenity 🙉