Female body hair

Pe****

Posted
What are people’s thoughts on female body hair?
I’ve been waxing for years but lately have let my pubic and underarm hair grow. Yes, or no?
Who likes their ladies natural?
Posted
It adds flavor and shows maturity and your ability to be natural and comfortable without adjusting yourself to fix someone preference
Posted
Love it to be honest. I do still enjoy a shaved/waxed vagina a lot but don’t mind when it’s hairy. Love hairy armpits for some reason though 😅
Posted
my personal preference is shaved/waxed but its not like i’m going to be like i’m just not going to do anything with a sub if they don’t
Posted

It's your body, do whatever you prefer and feel most comfortable with. 

Posted
I think however anyone wants to let their hair be is great. I stopped removing body hair decades ago. The most unfortunate part of it is the negative / conditioned responses I and others receive. Hair is part of human beings. It’s totally fine if some humans dislike hair and prefer that way over this. What’s super uncool is to shame others about their hair choices. ✌🏽
Posted
1 minute ago, NexumSange said:
I think however anyone wants to let their hair be is great. I stopped removing body hair decades ago. The most unfortunate part of it is the negative / conditioned responses I and others receive. Hair is part of human beings. It’s totally fine if some humans dislike hair and prefer that way over this. What’s super uncool is to shame others about their hair choices. ✌🏽

Great points of view you’ve so right

BlueEyedBrat9211
Posted
Personally, I don't like body hair on myself. If I could, all but hair & eyebrows would be lasered off. But, those are my own hang-ups & would never press those on other people. That being said, no shave November was total love 😂
Posted
It really should be down to the individual how they choose to, and are comfortable with, maintaining their bodily hair.
Whilst it's of course OK to have a preference in how a partner maintains their's I find it odd when people are overly vocal about that preference as it suggests to me that bodily hair or not, as the case may be, is more important than the owner and all the other factors of attraction.
Personally if it came solely down to body hair (or not) I can find beauty in all types, from shaved to trimmed to a full natural look - I prefer shaved for myself, but that's my personal preference and if anyone had a problem with it they wouldn't be for me.
Sadly it seems it's mostly women who, due to societal pressures, feel (or are made to feel) they have to conform to whatever the current trend is - and it is trend related - 20-30 years ago it was almost unheard of for pubic areas to be shaved for instance, now it seems to be the norm and having hair is not, though the tide appears to be turning more and more.
Posted
It’s an interesting one, I would always have glibly said it’s down to the individual, I wouldn’t want a woman to feel obliged to remove body hair on a vanilla level, however as part of a dynamic I would want a submissive to remove all body hair. I’d be perfectly fine if she imposed a limit on it. As a switch (male) I remove all own body hair (which is no mean feat as it’s like a carpet in many areas!) so I know what a *** in the ass it is. I don’t find myself any less attracted to women who have allowed their body hair to grow, to be honest, and when a previous Domme told me she’s now let her private areas grow naturally I was positively dying with curiosity to see it!!
Posted
Totally up to the woman as it’s her body. Personally, I like to seeing hair!
Posted
I hate body hair on me and not fond of it around a mans genital area, but that's totally your choice and makes you feel comfortable.
Posted
Your body, your choice. There will be people who appreciate it either way you decide.
Posted
The fact that women shaving their body is a Western societal norm has always mystified me. I mean, we grow this hair after we reach puberty. Isn't shaving it off an attempt to look pre-pubescent? Maybe there is more to it, but if that is what shaving is about we are all a little more messed up than we think.
Posted
Pubic hair is fine if trimmed and kept short. Armpit and leg hair is a NO-GO for me. Don't need to body shame those who choose to go natural, there's plenty of folks out there that share my opinion. Not missing out on anything. Personal preferences and opinions, of course.
Posted

Outside of practicalities ( Cough cough hairball) the realities shouldn't make a difference if you're with the right person....because it wouldn't be an issue. A prune now and again so that a moment doesn't get wrecked in the same way  that having to leave the room because you left the condoms in the bathroom cabinet would....doesn't do any harm. Personally its all about sensations to me so different textures skin,hair,lips etc its all part of the enjoyment. Then if you look beyond the acceptance and maybe bring the D/s dynamic into it....lots of fun to be had with both growing and shaving.

Posted
As a woman of color who has had my hair policed at school, at work, and in my personal life, I would NEVER police the way hair naturally grows out of someone
else’s body. It’s all beautiful to me!
Posted
24 minutes ago, WittyWhit said:
As a woman of color who has had my hair policed at school, at work, and in my personal life, I would NEVER police the way hair naturally grows out of someone
else’s body. It’s all beautiful to me!

I love this answer and your view on bodily autonomy … so much of how we treat each other is governed by shitty experiences like that -

Posted
On 12/5/2023 at 10:25 AM, Hels1920 said:

I hate body hair on me and not fond of it around a mans genital area, but that's totally your choice and makes you feel comfortable.

As a guy, I can relate to that, in reverse naturally.   I guess a tiny strip is OK for me...but not the amazon rainforest! 

And I'm generally bereft of foliage where it counts...personal,  and hygienic reasons here.  Just my 2 euros worth of thought 

Posted
5 minutes ago, GreyWolf71 said:

As a guy, I can relate to that, in reverse naturally.   I guess a tiny strip is OK for me...but not the amazon rainforest! 

And I'm generally bereft of foliage where it counts...personal,  and hygienic reasons here.  Just my 2 euros worth of thought 

Curious as to what your hygienic reasons are? It's actually thought that hair is just as hygienic as no hair, and one of the reasons we have hair is because it provides protection.
If it comes down to personal hygiene then it's not dictated by whether someone has hair or not, but by the steps the individual takes to maintain their personal hygiene.