Playin cards (part3) .... Fun Fiction.

Posted

Later that evening……

I found myself lying in the fetal position at the foot of our marital bed. Naked and collared except for cuffs on my wrists, my hands were now in front of me. My ankles were similarly cuffed with a longer length of chain between them. I was getting a little more use to the weight of the cage surrounding my cock. The sounds of pleasure and *** from the bed above had now subsided and had been replaced by the steady breathing of restful sleep. 

The light quilt that was haphazardly thrown over me was rubbing on the welts, and red lines crisscrossing my back, buttocks, and thighs. They were now in the tingling phase, enough of a memory to know I didn’t want anymore. Earlier, after the blindfold and gag were removed, I thought it would be a great idea to tell Cathy and Sarah precisely what I thought of them.

Sarah was horrified, but Cathy just stood with her arms folded until I stopped for breath. Then, with a speed and strength that I would never have thought she could achieve, her hand was in my hair, and I was pulled down to the floor. Her boot heel stabbed my back as she held me down with her foot.

“How dare you !” Cathy shouted, “You fucking ingrate; I should have just taken Sarah away from you as I intended” …. It seems a whack from her crop underlined every word.  “I knew I was wasting my time with you.” … more whacks…,” But Sarah convinced me otherwise, but I knew you were a useless waste of time”…

I lost the ability to listen properly by this time. My mind was concentrating on the burning ***. 

I seem to remember Sarah pleading.

“Mistress, please stop, please, let me talk to him,” Sarah begged.

A couple of more whacks followed by a kick in the ribs, then Cathy's face was down next to mine. She grabbed a handful of hair, pulled my head up, and looked into my tear-stained face.

“You better fucking listen to her, Bitch, or we’re out of here, and you’ll never see her again.”

She let go of my head, stood, and disappeared, leaving Sarah and me alone. 

I felt Sarah’s hands on my arms as she tried to help me up for the second time that day.

She helped me crawl to the couch, helped me lay down on it, face down. She undid the cuffs, pulled my arms forward, and secured them to the arm of the couch, so I was lying face down with my arms stretched out.

“I’ll be back,” she said quietly. She stroked my head and kissed my wet cheek.

I was shivering a little, probably shocked, in shock when she returned. I felt instant relief as a warm, damp towel was d***d over me. Then, Sarah patted me with a dry towel and applied cream.

She covered me with a soft blanket, put a straw to my lips, and had me drink water.

Then she started to talk.

“John, please let me explain everything to you. While I am, I would prefer it if you didn’t interrupt me. Please nod if you understand.” 

I nodded, and in truth, all the fight had left me.

“ I met Cathy again after we both met her. Remember you went away for a week, a couple of days after we went round to introduce ourselves. Well, on the Monday after you left for work, she knocked on the door and said she wanted to ask a few questions about the neighborhood. She came in, and we had a great chat about everything. She is so intelligent. She’s also a great listener, and I told her things I didn’t even tell you."

For instance, I even told her how unsatisfied I was with you and the way we made love. I know this may not be fair to you, but it’s true.”

“As though my night couldn’t get any worse,” I thought.

She continued.

“Well, I got a call the next day, and Cathy invited me around for early supper. So I went around taking a bottle of wine. I wasn’t expecting much, just a casual supper, but when she opened the door. Well, let’s say here transformation took my breath away. She wore a high white silk blouse, a black leather knee-length skirt with a thick belt around her waist, Black stockings, and little heels in black leather pixie boots. Honestly, John, I know you called her fat, but you're mistaken.  Her hair was slicked back, and she wore heavy goth-style makeup, including the deepest red lips I’d ever seen. She towered over me and made me feel so small.”

She reached over to the coffee table and took a sip of wine, which she must have brought in when she fetched me the towels and water. She took a breath and continued. 

“We ate supper and chatted. I tried to drink wine, but she told me she’d rather I didn’t and gave me sparkling water. As it turned out, she wanted me to have a clear head for later.

After we cleared the supper things away, She smiled at me, took my hand, and led me to her lounge. I'm not sure what I felt then, but it felt so natural for her to take my hand and for me to follow.”

She took another sip of wine and offered me more water through the straw before continuing.

“Cathy then had me sit on one of her very comfortable lounge chairs, looked me in the eyes, and asked me how I felt. I told her I felt good. It then got a little strange, but I went with it, and it turned my life around.  She asked me how the way she was dressed made me feel. I was a little taken aback, but I told her the truth initially; I was a little intimidated, and she just smiled and asked me what else. I was a little hesitant to tell her, so she asked if it made her look powerful; I just nodded, so she asked me if I liked the thought of her seeming powerful. I just nodded again and whispered yes. I’ve got to tell John, but she turned me on in a way I’ve never felt before.”

She took another gun of wine and continued.

“She asked if her powerful look excited me, and I felt my face go red with embarrassment as I nodded yes. Then she changed tack and asked me if I liked her skirt. I told her I did, and she asked if I wanted to touch it. I gulped and told her I would. She pointed to the floor before her and told me I couldn’t reach it from the chair. I got her meaning, got up from the chair, stepped to where she stood, and reached out and touched her skirt's soft leather.  She looked down at me and put her hands on my shoulders. I looked up into her eyes, and I was lost. She gently pushed me to my knees. I just felt so right. I stroked her skirt, and she told me to smell it. I put my face to it and took in the heady odor. She then told me to kiss it, so I did, and I found my face nudging between her parted legs without any direction.

Sarah took a deep breath before continuing. I glanced down at her and saw she had her hands between her legs.

“Cathy pulled gently on my hair and had me look up at her down-turned face. She told me to kiss her boots. I didn’t even question it; I just dropped down and kissed and licked her boots. I can’t explain the feeling; it was, well, it was just like I was home. Crazy right? In a comparative strangers house. Another girl, no less, and I felt like I’d belonged here all my life. Well, it wasn’t long before she had me standing in front of her and stripping. She hadn’t even touched me at this point, not even a kiss or a stroke. She told me to strip, and I wanted to, no need to. So there I was, naked in front of her. My nipples were like bullets, and my crotch felt like a dripping tap. I’ve never felt like that before, not even with you.”

My wife smiled sadly at me and stroked my face. She then pulled her hand from between her legs and put them under my nose and rubbed them there and told me to lick, and God damn it, I did, and I felt *** in my groin as my penis tried to erect in its cage.

“See, even the thought of it excites me now; you’ll get it too if you let it happen.. anyway, as I was saying. She told me to put my arms behind my back and stand with my legs apart. With one hand, she reached for my right nipple, and I winced as she squeezed and rolled it between finger and thumb. The *** lessened as she put her other hand between my legs, and I almost came as she slid her finger up inside me. It was then that she kissed me, and I kissed her back. I couldn’t get enough of her, and she didn’t let me go; she squeed my tit and fingered me until my legs gave way with the pleasure she was giving me, and I collapsed into her”. 

Sarah continued, 

“She held me tight for a minute, then had me stand. She produced some leather cuffs and a collar and leash from a wall unit in the lounge. She locked my arms behind me, put on the collar, and pulled the leash.

Sarah took some more wine, and her fingers were back between her legs before she continued.

“The rest of that week before you came home, I was willingly kept in some restraint. The following morning, she told me I should leave unless I begged to stay. I didn’t even hesitate and threw myself at her feet. I was and still am absolutely obsessed with her. I couldn’t imagine my life without her. During that week, whenever I talked to you on the phone, I was in some bondage, or Mistress Cathy was fucking me while she made me chat with you. 

When you returned, I tried to act as normal as possible but had to report to her daily. She even made me hide a wifi cam in the bedroom and told me when to fuck you and what to do and say. Not that you noticed any difference. When I came, I came thinking of her and not you.

I didn’t even feel guilty. Then things got slightly uncomfortable when she told me I should leave you. The trouble is, for all of your faults, I still love you. Not in the way I love Mistress Cathy  

That’s when we came up with a possible solution.”

After another sip of wine, I was presented with her wet fingers again and told to lick, which I did. This time, she told me I was a good boy and rubbed my head before continuing. 

“That solution is that you become our slave. Mistress told me this was the only way it would work, and it was my job to convince you. So now you’ve got to ask yourself if you still want me in your life and how much you will give up to make that happen. You may speak now.”

I’m sorry to say I blinked away a few tears. I loved Sarah so much, and the thought of not having her in my life was too much to bear. So I rationalized that maybe over time, if I played their game, then I might win her back.

“Please, Sarah, I don’t want to lose you, but I need your help. I don’t know how all this works.”

She almost leaped on me, hugged my head, and kissed my face all over. It was like I had given her that Christmas present she had always wanted. 

“Oh thank, thank you, thank you,” she said., Now, we just have to convince Mistress Cathy. “

I looked at her, puzzled; she smiled and said

“I’ll have to take you to her as a slave, and you’ll have to beg her to keep you.”

“Your fucking kidding,” I replied, taken aback.

A reply which got me a smack around the face.

“You just asked me to help John, didn’t you? Well, this is the only way.”

“I”m sorry,” I stuttered.

“Ok. We have to get you up. Are you ready?

“Oh, you better start calling me Ms. And Cathy Mistress, OK?”

“Yes, Ms,” I replied.

She smiled and rubbed my head.

I was soon kneeling behind my wife, collared and arms secured behind me, and listened as Sarah asked Mistress Cathy if she could forgive me for my outburst and please listen to what I had to say next.

Mistress Cathey snorted and looked down at me

“Well?’ She asked.

“Please, Mistress, forgive my behavior and allow me to be your slave. Ms. Sarah promised to help guide me to be the best slave I can be for both of you.