Complexities of becoming a slave

Edwina343

Posted

The language of becoming a slave becomes complex as you go to further into it.  From the original hi I want to be a slave.  To how may I serve you, to how may this slave serve you, to how may this unworthy slave serve such a godly Master/Mistress.  I wish I spent this amount of attention to the English language when I was younger, I might have been able to spoke it proper! He he.

Posted

remember - "how may I serve you" is putting work on the other person - they then need to ask questions to find out if you're any use

it might be better to find ways you can serve people and offer it.  what makes you a useful slave?

Posted

You are not a slave till you served as a sub for years. 

Being a slave is harder and more complex than serving a cup of tea naked ?? 

Posted

I do not totally agree, but I do pratice daily.  I spend an hour on a matt everyday thinking of how I should sit etc.,  I also obviously think how I should think mentally.  At the moment I try to wear nipple clamps to try to endure a certain amount of ***. Anyone can be a subile,  and anyone can fake being a dominant. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Edwina343 said:

Anyone can be a subile

I disagree

I think also.   One unhealthy thing within kink is the notion of things like "slave is better than sub" or whatever - it's what works for you.  

A problem is a lot of slaves actually want someone to micromanage them - and that puts work on the Dominant rather than being of use.

Nipple clamps do not make a good sub or slave. That's not useful.  How you sit doesn't really make a good sub or slave.   How useful you are is what makes you a good sub or slave.

Posted

This is why the is a complexity in being a slave.  When I say I am trying nipple clamps.  It is not that simple.  When I put them on I say to myself that this maybe what my Master/Mistress wants. Whatever I do or say I think would this please a Master/Mistress.  I have been sissified,  I have shaved in the last two months for the first time in my life.  It does not have to be sexual, does have to be an image of serving a cup of tea naked.  It has to be a mindset of how can this slave please his owner and preparation and thought is important to this.

Posted
1 hour ago, Edwina343 said:

This is why the is a complexity in being a slave.  When I say I am trying nipple clamps.  It is not that simple.  When I put them on I say to myself that this maybe what my Master/Mistress wants. Whatever I do or say I think would this please a Master/Mistress.  I have been sissified,  I have shaved in the last two months for the first time in my life.  It does not have to be sexual, does have to be an image of serving a cup of tea naked.  It has to be a mindset of how can this slave please his owner and preparation and thought is important to this.

I don’t think you understand the status of a slave? A slave doesn’t think or say or does. He/she live through the Master. Beside the hard limits agreed ( some extreme doesn't have  any) the Master decide 24/7 about their lives. 

Posted

I mean this in the nicest way.  But I think there's a lot being confused between what is portrayed in fantasy.

I know it's different strokes for different folks - but someone saying to me "I can take harsh nipple clamps" doesn't please or interest me.  You know what would have pleased me today? I was booking train tickets and finding the best prices using different times, days, ticket splitters, etc.  someone doing that for me to find the best deal would have pleased me.   

I need some errands run I don't have time for at the minute - someone going to a print shop and getting me some posters and putting them up in music venues or other places which takes posters would please me.

I do like a good massage.... so someone who could give me a good massage (especially my feet and lower back) would please me - but an actually *massage* and not a *rub* so someone who was going to do that would be useful.

Someone who said "you can dress me up as a sissy" well - why... is that not for them?

Posted
59 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I mean this in the nicest way.  But I think there's a lot being confused between what is portrayed in fantasy.

I know it's different strokes for different folks - but someone saying to me "I can take harsh nipple clamps" doesn't please or interest me.  You know what would have pleased me today? I was booking train tickets and finding the best prices using different times, days, ticket splitters, etc.  someone doing that for me to find the best deal would have pleased me.   

I need some errands run I don't have time for at the minute - someone going to a print shop and getting me some posters and putting them up in music venues or other places which takes posters would please me.

I do like a good massage.... so someone who could give me a good massage (especially my feet and lower back) would please me - but an actually *massage* and not a *rub* so someone who was going to do that would be useful.

Someone who said "you can dress me up as a sissy" well - why... is that not for them?

ahah eyem, this is a very exhaustive list lol! maybe you need a slave yourself then...

Posted
6 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

ahah eyem, this is a very exhaustive list lol! maybe you need a slave yourself then...

could be helpful - I mean, even this morning... if I could have got up to a bath already ready and my cat already fed... a coffee waiting for me as I came out the bath and my computer turned on ready.... it'd shave a lot of time off my routine.