Don't Let Sleeping Baby's Be

lo****

Posted

He looks down at her as she lays curled on her side. An arm under the pillow under her head, and a small smile on her face as she sleeps by his side. Having just finished up some last minute work on his laptop he gazes at her with a fond smile. After closing up his laptop and setting it on the bedside table her turns to spoon with her. Her smile gets bigger and she sighs leaning into his body.
His hand moves under the covers and lightly run up her thigh to her hip, pushing her night shirt up. It did not escape his notice she came to bed in a night shirt, and ONLY a night shirt. A small sigh bordering on a moan escapes her mouth. God but he loves the reactions to his touch she has! His hand slides under her night shirt, and up her body to play with her breasts, one at a time. First squeezing and gripping while pulling her against himself, then lightly pinching her nipples enjoying the sounds of increasing arousal from her sleeping form. Smiling to himself he drags his nails gently down her body and cups her mound applying some pressure on her clit with the palm of his thumb enjoying the sounds she makes, and taking note of her wetness.
As he marvels how fully she gave herelf to him he murmurs in her ear "That's my Good Girl." The moan and flood of wetness at that was unexpected as she is asleep. The grinding of her hips back against his groin seeking his hardness while she moaned "Oh fuck Daddy, yes, please..." was also unexpected.
Smiling, he moves his hand and allows himself to slip into her. Both are completely caught by surprise when she wakes up cumming for him after he's sheathed himself in her. She turns a bright smile to him and says "Use me as you wish Daddy. You know I am yours."
Growling in her ear, he rolls on top of her, pinning her face down under him so she can't move and begins to move in her, building up speed and roughness. She "tries" to squirm under him, cries getting louder as he makes her cum for him several times. "That's MY Good Girl. MY ever eager slut. Fuck I love how you can never seem to get enough."
As he's pounding in her now, she adjusts her hips to take as much of him into her as possible. He finally drives himself in one last time holding himself deep in her, listening to her screams as he fills her with his heat.
Gently kissing her on the neck "I love you baby. You are such a Good Girl for me."
"Thank you Daddy. I love you too Daddy."
He wraps his hand around her and rolls them back to their sides, keeping himself in her as they cuddle, and caress until they fall asleep together intertwined. BOTH have smiles on their faces now.

Posted
y’all was there consent in this fantasy of yours? I see somnophilia becoming more and more common, and sure it’s all fun and games to be woken up to sex, to fetishize being woken up to sex- but as a somnophiliac, it’s still reaaaallly ***y to do it without implied consent being set up before the scene. It’s essentially CNC, so it needs to be taken seriously. Honestly guys. Freeuse is also chill but none of y’all fantasies imply that there is consent. It’s basically y’all romanticizing *** 😣
Posted
5 minutes ago, dlh said:
y’all was there consent in this fantasy of yours? I see somnophilia becoming more and more common, and sure it’s all fun and games to be woken up to sex, to fetishize being woken up to sex- but as a somnophiliac, it’s still reaaaallly ***y to do it without implied consent being set up before the scene. It’s essentially CNC, so it needs to be taken seriously. Honestly guys. Freeuse is also chill but none of y’all fantasies imply that there is consent. It’s basically y’all romanticizing *** 😣

In my head their was consent and it was more of a CNC type of image. I just wanted to make sure you knew that. Also I was putting myself in the place of the one sleeping.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, dlh said:

Why do I have to include the consent IN the story? Isn't it plausible that such a situation was already discussed previously, "off camera" and consent was already given for such situations?

Jumping straight to "you're romanticizing ***" is a HUGE YOU problem.

Edited by locketheart
Added more.
Posted
8 hours ago, dlh said:

Aww but its so romantic...yes dear before you go to bed ( hands clipboard ) I know we have been in a relationship for long enough for us to both live together, you to have a selection of clothes and be comfortable enough that I can work on the laptop whikst you snooze next to me, but if you would so kind as to read the terms and conditions, provide various levels of consent to the acts which we both wanr that will be great. I have a cuckold solicitor in the wardrobe to notarize and then we are good to go with my desire to wake you in a special way. Oh by the way if at any point you feel uncomfortable or wish to stop...don't make moans like your enjoying it, push back against me or encourage me....as I may misconstrue those signs.....oh wait....hang on...sorry......story...fantasy...let me just inject my own personal hangups just to make this the most romantic tale. Great stuff all sorted...before you sleep one last thing...isnit alright me breathing next to you or would you like a risk assessment as well?

Posted
9 hours ago, dlh said:

I get that this writing has given you some feelings but I can promise you that the OP is very aware of consent issues and that knowledgeable and seasoned kinksters would understand this is something needed before such a scene takes place. 

A more constructive use of your time and energy would have been to make some sort of statement directed at all the tourists who have flooded the site explaining that proper discussion, negotiations and consent should *ALWAYS* happen and be established before any sort of thing such as the OP's story takes place, rather than going after the OP who isn't the actual problem here.